Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Grim Dawn Community Section > General Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2012, 06:36 PM
Speaker

Question I'm looking for a specific game info...

Hi there,

I'm soooo sorry but I try searching in the Game Info forum and through the Search engine but didn't find what I'm looking for. I created this thread if any other member have the same problem as me but for another research. I hope this thread doesn't already exist and that some good o' member will have an answer for me.

I'm looking for... the official thread speaking about economics in Grim Dawn and especially how money becomes rarer and more precious that in TQ. I know it exists, but just don't reach to find it again.

Thanks !!

Last edited by garkham; 05-02-2012 at 06:58 PM.
Old 05-02-2012, 07:16 PM
Minister of Information

I found a little bit in Realistic Item Drops? and State of the Game Address. You find other related threads by clicking the tag at the end of this page - maybe you will find what you are looking for there.

I don't think this thread will work as intended by you. Once multiple questions have been posted and answered here nobody will be able to retrieve the information from here. Unless you find a better thread, I recommend you ask your specific question in your above OP - let me know about the new thread title and I will change it. ... and remove your first paragraph.

Last edited by eisprinzessin; 05-02-2012 at 07:50 PM. Reason: removed surplus word | added removal thing
Old 05-02-2012, 07:28 PM
Speaker

A great thanks !

Last edited by eisprinzessin; 05-06-2012 at 07:44 PM. Reason: closed due to no action on my 2nd paragraph
Closed Thread

Tags
economy