Old 05-01-2012, 08:55 PM
Initiate

Default Melee Diviner

Any Titan Quest players here who have not tried a melee Diviner, (spirit+dream) has missed a lot of fun. I made one the other day when I got back in to titan quest and wow, lvl 17 and at Knossos.
Old 05-01-2012, 10:09 PM
Counsel

This is my favorite (and most powerful) character of all time. The reason that I like this character over others is that it is probably the most self-contained choice out there. You need to break the vitality resist to truly do awesome damage and spirit dream can do that. Adding on extra stuff (like a soul shiver artifact or monkey charms) is gravy.

Always be looking for % reduction to health weapons and options.

Dejnov.

P.S. Happy hunting!
Old 05-01-2012, 11:47 PM
Speaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejnov View Post
This is my favorite (and most powerful) character of all time. The reason that I like this character over others is that it is probably the most self-contained choice out there. You need to break the vitality resist to truly do awesome damage and spirit dream can do that. Adding on extra stuff (like a soul shiver artifact or monkey charms) is gravy.

Always be looking for % reduction to health weapons and options.

Dejnov.

P.S. Happy hunting!
Yeah, I've got some pretty good gear on the go. I've got some blue stuff already, and I got some caster gear of my cousins Prophet.

Question: I read somewhere that caster armbands 'n' stuff was a good idea for the energy regen. I have some Oracles Leggings and some nice armbands from the Prophet, and the extra move speed is pretty nice, plus all the other goodies on those. Is that a smart move, or should I be going for rough 'n' tough Armour?

Thanks!
Millst0ne

Old 05-02-2012, 12:00 PM
Campaigner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millsw View Post
Yeah, I've got some pretty good gear on the go. I've got some blue stuff already, and I got some caster gear of my cousins Prophet.

Question: I read somewhere that caster armbands 'n' stuff was a good idea for the energy regen. I have some Oracles Leggings and some nice armbands from the Prophet, and the extra move speed is pretty nice, plus all the other goodies on those. Is that a smart move, or should I be going for rough 'n' tough Armour?

Thanks!
Millst0ne
ternion is a real energy sink so if you do not want to rely on energy pots, it would suit you well. on the other hand, mine was built as a hybrid to be able to tank and convert, since at first i followed poinas build in the thread here and then i found my optimal one. i like the melee diviner since it was the only mage i managed to beat legendary with, and also made it on xmax without a death! imo, being good at melee plays its part in difficult circumstances like avoiding ranged damage, phantom strike etc, but it's really kind of a personal choice.
Closed Thread

Tags
titan quest