Questions about Grim Dawn and some friendly advice. :)
A bunch of questions that came up while playing a marathon of Titan's Quest.
1. Will there be a pause button?
2. Will we be able to bring a single-player character online?
3. I heard you guys say that there is only one main town. Are their ANY other villages at all? Or is it just a desolate world?
Also: Be careful that it doesn't get too monotonous going back to the same village over and over again if the above is true. Make some changes to it as the game goes along.
Example : Village get's attacked while you are doing a quest, when you come back, a couple quest dealers and maybe a few vendors are dead. The village is in even more disarray then beforehand, and maybe a few parts of it are on fire. (Get my drift? )
4. How much music is going to be in the game? (Compared to Titan Quest) I really liked playing Titan's Quest and the music between zones, it helped keep it fresh.
5. Will there be any voice acting for quests? (It was a lot better sitting back and listening compared to just reading the quests.) (Like in WoW)
6. How much will the online be tweaked? Titan Quest's online was a good start, but it could have been a lot better. (Online chat channels, maybe a better sorting list.)
7. May add more questions later.
Thanks if Med or anyone else answers my questions.
PC: Mount and Blade : Napoleonic Wars, League of Legends, Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne.
Waiting for: Grim Dawn, Warcraft 4.
|chat, combat, dynamic world, multiplayer, sound|
All times are GMT. The time now is 05:37 PM.