Old 08-11-2010, 05:16 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Maybe they will add them in an artistic/stats way though (like what Asylum mentions) where they could have a blade on a rifle and it would increase physical dmg for skills like butt stroke/ect.
I just got an idea - make buttstroking a special skill provided by every gun-type weapon. If it has no blade on it, then it's just a normal buttstroke. But if it is a "gunblade", have it provide a different buttstroke, like a piercing bayonet slash or something, and each gun along the way provides a greater base damage for said skill. Eg. Area 1, Rusty Gunblade provides +10% buttstroke damage, buttstroking causes knockback and has the "gunblade stroke" that deals 20-30 physical damage (25% converted to piercing), while a regular gun provides +10% buttstroke damage, knock back, and the regular buttstroke deals 10-20 damage. Area 2, Polished Gunblade provides +20% buttstroke damage, knockback and 30-40 damage(25% piercing), regular gun provides +20% buttstroke damage, knockback, and 15-30.

Of course, you can pickup special buttstroking gear too. Affixes that provide extra buttstroke damage/effects, such as "Concussive Polished Gunblade of Iron", Concussive adds 25% chance of a 3 second stun when you use buttstroke, and Iron adds flat damage to the buttstroke.

Lol, getting carried away here. :P
Old 08-11-2010, 06:01 PM
Champion

Gunblades are srs buzznes!!!!!

"Buying things enhances my gaming experience."
Old 08-11-2010, 06:08 PM
Acolyte

Maybe its a gun that shoots blades!
Old 08-11-2010, 07:07 PM
Herald

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renevent View Post

Maybe they will add them in an artistic/stats way though (like what Asylum mentions) where they could have a blade on a rifle and it would increase physical dmg for skills like butt stroke/ect.
I'm fine with that.
Old 08-11-2010, 07:30 PM
Champion

jup. Just put it in!

"Buying things enhances my gaming experience."
Closed Thread

Tags
guns, weapons