Old 04-08-2014, 05:36 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by powbam View Post
Wouldn't they need to have the last Act completed before you'd be able to access the higher difficulties? Generally, this is how arpg's work. You don't advance to the next difficulty until you complete the prior with that character.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk
Of course you need the last act complete before starting the next difficulty. I really don't understand your reply to my post.

All I was answering is that yes legendaries will exist and that they will not be appearing until higher difficulties. Never said anything about accessing the higher difficulties without completing all the acts in the first one.
Old 04-08-2014, 06:57 PM
Praetorian

Not complicated. You implied the difficulties were about to be released. I merely questioned how-to before Act 3? Not to hard to understand. How did you forget what you said?

Old 04-08-2014, 07:11 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Not complicated. You implied the difficulties were about to be released. I merely questioned how-to before Act 3? Not to hard to understand. How did you forget what you said?

No I clearly said that the items in question will be out when the higher difficulties are released. I never said or implied they are about to be released anywhere or anywhen. How do you read things that are not there.

Can you kindly point out where
Quote:
You implied the difficulties were about to be released.
I posted this I cannot see it anywhere. I wonder if we are reading the same forum.

Please quote my words saying these will be released soon as I think you are reading things that don't exist.

I really, really do not appreciate being accused of saying things I have clearly never said.

So either post proof of me saying that the higher difficulties are being released soon, or post an apology for your accusations. Sick of being accused of things I have not done.
Old 04-08-2014, 07:21 PM
Praetorian

Sorry must have misread your intention. No need to overreact

Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #105  
Old 04-08-2014, 07:24 PM
Crate Employee - Designer

Legendaries are not going to be restricted to a particular difficulty, they just won't start dropping until higher levels (unlike epics which start at 14).
Old 04-08-2014, 07:41 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zantai View Post
Legendaries are not going to be restricted to a particular difficulty, they just won't start dropping until higher levels (unlike epics which start at 14).
That's good to hear. Any hint as to the level or is it still being decided upon?

Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #107  
Old 04-08-2014, 07:54 PM
Crate Employee - Designer

It's still up in the air and will depend on the level cap we settle on.
Old 04-08-2014, 09:13 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Wouldn't they need to have the last Act completed before you'd be able to access the higher difficulties? Generally, this is how arpg's work. You don't advance to the next difficulty until you complete the prior with that character.
No, the third act is not needed to advance to the next difficulty, what is needed is the ability to unlock the next difficulty - which is not in the game yet.

This is not dependent on all acts being available. With TQ you did not have to wait until the fourth act was released with IT to access the next higher difficulty
Old 04-08-2014, 10:02 PM
Praetorian

You'd still need to beat it with normal before advancing I thought? I wasn't meaning that we would have to wait til an expansion Just could of sworn you are locked out of the next tier until you beat it on normal and so on.

Old 04-08-2014, 10:34 PM
Praetorian

Yes, complete whatever content is available on normal. That can be two acts as well as three, much like it makes no difference if it are three (TQ) or four (TQ+IT)

All you need is the possibility to progress to the next difficulty. This is not tied to a specific act being available.

Tags
database, equipment, fansite, information, itemization, items