New stat idea
Sorry if this is a repost but here goes...
Aside from the three basic stats in TQ (I'm assuming they're making a return) I had an idea for a fourth statistic.
Leadership (diff. name?) - This stat has no direct effect on the player, but rather when increasing this stat it boosts the armor, health and attack damage done by pets, traps and minions by a small percent with each point.
Of course, it would need some tweaking in regards to how much each point actually scales your pet but my logic behind this is as follows.
- Allows for pet builds to be more easily utilized
- Will help traps and other devices shine later in the game
- Allows for pure pet builds to be unique when compared to pet "buff" builds (i.e. Nature's wolves being used only for Strength of the Pack)
- This really goes either way but since the stat has no direct effect on the player you will become more reliant on your pets (most pet-mancer's enjoy this)
- Lowers primary stats, this may be a balancing issue regarding high strength armor or something of the sort.
TLDR Version - A primary stat that increases the effectiveness of pets to reduce the need for gear dependant pet builds at the expense of losing primary stats.
Comments are welcome
|balancing, pets, stats|
All times are GMT. The time now is 05:00 AM.