View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 10:11 PM
Herald

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zantai View Post
I would like to get the expansion texts out to you ahead of the release, with the obvious caveat that it would include huge spoilers.

How much ahead of the expansion though, I cannot say, as the text is very much still in flux.
Thanks a lot! We are so looking forward to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zantai View Post
As for 1.0.1.1 texts, I realize it's been a long time since that was released now, oops. Is that something the translation community still needs or have you guys mostly pieced it together at this point?
With regard to the translation of v1.0.1.1, there are currently two problems.

First: Since the v1.0.0.9, the official texts has not been released. So, I personally extracted the text necessary for translation and uploaded it for all translators. However, this is an urgent solution, and I do not have confidence that I could extract it correctly. So, we are hoping to do an accurate translation with the official texts.

Second: Currently, the version of the game is v.1.0.1.1 as shown above. However, since the language file to be downloaded from menu option remains v.1.0.0.9, it makes users distrust. Support of other countries is displayed in the language column of steam, so it would not be good that the language version is still old.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Language menu.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	76.3 KB
ID:	15146