Grim Dawn Forums

Grim Dawn Forums (http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Totally Random (http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   The Foodie Thread (http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75301)

USER_NAME_01 07-06-2018 09:10 AM

The Foodie Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superfluff (Post 648768)
The whole discussion is basically arguing whether Pizza is really good or not, no matter what you put on it:), it is, and has been, since pre AoM, Pizza.

I think we are just spoiled with too much of it cause with a couple of exceptions that need some work, things are balanced in GD at the moment and in some cases overpowered.;)

I actually want a pizza now.

Hey, come on, we talked about GD and now we talk about pizza and friendships. Wtf?

We should drink (a) beer.

Superfluff 07-06-2018 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by USER_NAME_01 (Post 648770)
I actually want a pizza now.

Hey, come on, we talked about GD and now we talk about pizza and friendships. Wtf?

We should drink (a) beer.

I actually intend to get a pizza, saw a good one yesterday in the food court near work and i'm totally getting one

USER_NAME_01 07-06-2018 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superfluff (Post 648771)
I actually intend to get a pizza, saw a good one yesterday in the food court near work and i'm totally getting one

I wanted to buy a pizza yesterday, but then found other tasty stuff in my fridge so I kinda thought to not get one. Thought the same today but I still have some good food, so I'll probably get one tomorrow... or in the next month.

Superfluff 07-06-2018 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by medea fleecestealer (Post 648773)
Let's not go off topic more than we can help folks. Otherwise I'll have to split the thread off.

And that's tri-beer. Not allowed to drink any other type of beers if you're part of the GD community. ;)

Talking about GD & Pizza here, seems within reason:p

Joking aside, the main topic is not so valid any more since in reality Necro is probably the second strongest class in GD next to Inquis.

Whatever bias one may have towards other classes, agree with that classification or not, the point is Necro is bad ass so the main topic is kinda over now

Snazzblaster 07-06-2018 09:32 AM

In fact, instead of splitting the topic, just have Medea rename it and delete all the previous responses.

Pineapples are the least synergistic pizza ingredient. Fight me.

x1x1x1x2 07-06-2018 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snazzblaster (Post 648775)
Pineapples are the least synergistic pizza ingredient. Fight me.

Seriously? Whoever decided to put chocolates on pizza must have tried to poison someone.

USER_NAME_01 07-06-2018 09:46 AM

Hey. why am I the first post? RUDE! R U D E!!!

medea fleecestealer 07-06-2018 09:56 AM

Cause that's where it split best - deal with it. :D Have a tri-beer and chill, the weekend's on it's way.

Quote:

Originally Posted by medea fleecestealer (Post 647822)

USER_NAME_01 07-06-2018 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by medea fleecestealer (Post 648782)
Cause that's where it split best - deal with it. :D Have a tri-beer and chill, the weekend's on it's way.

I wasn't the one who split it. You blind you. :(

This is where it actually split:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superfluff (Post 648768)
The whole discussion is basically arguing whether Pizza is really good or not, no matter what you put on it:), it is, and has been, since pre AoM, Pizza.

I think we are just spoiled with too much of it cause with a couple of exceptions that need some work, things are balanced in GD at the moment and in some cases overpowered.;)

So you rather should put the first half of his comment to the thread. :P

Snazzblaster 07-06-2018 10:05 AM

Well thatís how the cookie crumbles. That means USER_NAME has to accept full responsibility for derailing the topic. I was just an innocent bystander :cool: