Grim Dawn Forums

Grim Dawn Forums (http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Development Updates (http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Grim Misadventure #103: Enter Ugdenbog (http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47168)

bbates024 10-12-2016 09:49 PM

How much is the expansion going to cost? I'm also kind of surprised there isn't an upgrade to the loyalist package being offered. I mean there really isn't a point of me buying the package on steam right now unless I can gift the regular copy of the game that comes with it. which you can't)

I'll be buying the expansion, but would have liked to see a little something else offered for us oldies.

powbam 10-12-2016 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eralduspr (Post 439307)
^Illuminati mastery confirmed!

Along with...Illuminati Faction

Finally we will have a light radius dedicated mastery! Kappa

What's that? Choosing the Illuminati mastery also opens the possibility of choosing a 3rd mastery as well as bonus skill points to spend in them?

Crate, you shouldn't have! But don't let that stop the celebration.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

powbam 10-12-2016 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbates024 (Post 439308)
How much is the expansion going to cost? I'm also kind of surprised there isn't an upgrade to the loyalist package being offered. I mean there really isn't a point of me buying the package on steam right now unless I can gift the regular copy of the game that comes with it. which you can't)

I'll be buying the expansion, but would have liked to see a little something else offered for us oldies.

Oh, but you can indeed give away the extra game copy (from the Loyalist). Who said you couldn't?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

sataricon 10-13-2016 01:10 AM

I want to preorder this now.

Yah i hate preorders but when it come to Grim Dawn my view of the world it twisted.

normalguy 10-13-2016 08:02 AM

I think some of the skills were accidentally slipped in a previous update, unless Crate was teasing, because they are no longer in the files. If I'm right, then I have a small idea what the new class will be about after reading their names. There's also a significant sign that it may be more than 1 class, but after seeing how much work is put into just 1, that may not be the case. Hoagies and cheese steaks included

I lied

Nuendo 10-13-2016 11:11 AM

"" New mastery combinations ""

You mean that we get to combine 3 masteries now? :D

mamba 10-13-2016 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbates024 (Post 439308)
How much is the expansion going to cost? I'm also kind of surprised there isn't an upgrade to the loyalist package being offered. I mean there really isn't a point of me buying the package on steam right now unless I can gift the regular copy of the game that comes with it. which you can't).

you get a new key, you can give that to anyone...

bbates024 10-13-2016 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamba (Post 439469)
you get a new key, you can give that to anyone...

So when you buy the bundle it gives you a separate key for the original game? Normally if you purchase a bundle on Steam you can either gift the entire bundle or keep it. At least I've never been able to buy a bundle and keep one or two parts of it for myself and give the rest away.

Edit. My bad you can't even by the Loyalist pack through steam, only via the website. Still not sure hey let you separate the key for the original game from the rest of the bundle though, kind of not willing to buy it to find out.

Nine 10-14-2016 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbates024 (Post 439564)
So when you buy the bundle it gives you a separate key for the original game? Normally if you purchase a bundle on Steam you can either gift the entire bundle or keep it. At least I've never been able to buy a bundle and keep one or two parts of it for myself and give the rest away.

Edit. My bad you can't even by the Loyalist pack through steam, only via the website. Still not sure hey let you separate the key for the original game from the rest of the bundle though, kind of not willing to buy it to find out.

The key is separate. You receive key for the game and a key for the DLC extras. I purchased the loyalist edition after purchasing the game on steam and was able to give away my extra copy while keeping everything else.

KondaImmortal 10-15-2016 01:39 PM

This looks awesome. Can't wait to see more.