Grim Dawn Forums

Grim Dawn Forums (http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Development Updates (http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Dev Stream (http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48097)

USER_NAME_01 10-18-2018 07:28 PM

They even announce it ~5hours before start sometimes.

ChthonicSonic 10-25-2018 05:47 PM

To dev stream or not to dev stream, that's the question.

tsuelue 10-25-2018 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChthonicSonic (Post 675517)
To dev stream or not to dev stream, that's the question.

FG is still 3-4 months out, so I honestly donīt know what good a dev stream is gonna do know. Theyīre probably not gonna spoil much anymore until next year, and as much as I like the guy, I donīt wanna see Grava fumble and fail for another 90 minutes.

:o

ChthonicSonic 10-25-2018 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsuelue (Post 675518)
FG is still 3-4 months out, so I honestly donīt know what good a dev stream is gonna do know. Theyīre probably not gonna spoil much anymore until next year, and as much as I like the guy, I donīt wanna see Grava fumble and fail for another 90 minutes.

Aside from a little campaign info/gameplay and factions, I agree. There's probably not much more they would like to share at this point.
Still, every bit of information is welcome.

medea fleecestealer 10-25-2018 06:34 PM

Which you will get on Monday since it'll be Grim Misadventures time again. :D

Ana 10-25-2018 07:06 PM

Stream please, I've changed my internet so now I can watch since it's 1080p only :D

idontwannaknow0 10-26-2018 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsuelue (Post 675518)

Yeah. They have already revealed a lot of information so far. I'll still scan through a stream for info/Q&A but I agree with comment about gameplay being mediocre. I like Grava too, but watching a lvl 50+ Purifier that doesn't have flame touched yet? :eek:

MatMB 10-26-2018 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChthonicSonic (Post 675520)
Aside from a little campaign info/gameplay and factions, I agree. There's probably not much more they would like to share at this point.

true, and you can add that they don't stream any AoM content before release, so if they spoil a short part of FG that will be very close from release. i agree that streams look a little bit pointless at this point from what we know.

medea fleecestealer 10-26-2018 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MatMB (Post 675632)
true, and you can add that they don't stream any AoM content before release, so if they spoil a short part of FG that will be very close from release. i agree that streams look a little bit pointless at this point from what we know.

True, but they did stream a lot of the Inquisitor and Necromancer masteries being played in the base game during the run-up to AoM's release. There are still some videos of that floating around on Crate's youtube channel.

And don't forget we've only seen half of the Oathkeeper skills so far. They'll be another stream just on their own I suspect.

MatMB 10-26-2018 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by medea fleecestealer (Post 675634)
And don't forget we've only seen half of the Oathkeeper skills so far. They'll be another stream just on their own I suspect.

Yeah true, i forgot about that. i admit that my excitement has been... delayed :eek: but it will certainly come back as soon as we get more exciting news. thanks for the reminder ;)