X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'm not talking regular lag or pace. mob attacks connect no matter how far away your char has run since the start of the attack animation. guess it's only noticable when you goof around on normal but i wondered why it's there (apparently diablo 2 already had it). maybe to make the movement/evasion skills more useful?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsuJXNeLm-4

any word on when you reach level 60?

Comment

• Attacks connect to prevent exploits and forces players to fight their opponents rather than run away or run around them.

You can still dodge in and out of combat, but if an enemy can attack you, it will.
      _______
      Legendary Fan & KickStart Supporter

Comment

• I don't even know if that's true to be honest...there's enemies (the ones with the big axes for instance) that have a large windup and do a lot of damage...I always try to run out of the attack range for the guys and I often do avoid being hit. Even if I am right next to them at the start of the attack, I seem to be able to avoid taking damage.
        "I've always felt that a person's intelligence is directly reflected by the number of conflicting points of view he can entertain simultaneously on the same topic."

Comment

• Lol, the week-end Diablo3 can't be played. I'm happy I didn't buy the game.
          Waiting for GrimDawn.

Comment

• I played all morning (and a ton yesterday too) and it's still playable right now...where did you hear it can't be played?
            "I've always felt that a person's intelligence is directly reflected by the number of conflicting points of view he can entertain simultaneously on the same topic."

Comment

• Well after 35 hours i beat the game. Didn't quite make the 7 hour speed run...
              Something about me being Legendary.

Steam ID: Psychogasm
              Battletag: Psychogasm#1190
              PSN: Psychogasm_

Comment

• It's just Europe, US and Asia are online. Sure it will be back up soon anyways.

Comment

• Been reading on some forums Diablo 3 has again a lot of inlog problems. but at least the error#37 has gone, now its error#33
                  dont have Diablo 3 myself, I will probably buy Torchlight 2 so that I have something to play with until Grim Dawn.
                  But what I want to say is : if you get the buy now section back on line again, hopefully there will be Diablo 3 gamers who will happely pay the $18 (or what the amount is for just the finished game) for a game that is completely DRM free. no server problems whatsoever - must seem like heaven for the Diablo fans.
                  But when Blizzard finally has their act together - well there might be less dissapointend Diablo fans.
                  Last edited by eisprinzessin; 05-21-2012, 10:48 PM. Reason: gave this post and its response a new home

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeroen View Post
                    Been reading on some forums Diablo 3 has again a lot of inlog problems. but at least the error#37 has gone, now its error#33 ...
                    Error 37 has returned for us in europe

Comment

• Originally posted by Asgard View Post
                      I think Diablo 3 is much faster pace than Titan Quest.
                      Certainly is faster passed just wish D3 was a bit longer. Felt pretty short. I did take my time it took me around 18 hours to beat maybe I was just hooked? Who knows.
                      Blood for the Blood god!

Comment

• Well, it is good to hear that the game is considerably lengthy.
                        Still not going to get it (unless they magically offer an Off-line mode), but I will acknowledge that it is good that it is not short like some are claiming.

Comment

• well the enemies take more in order to kill in multiplayer, so the games gets longer (sort of) that way. i have been playing with my brother, and i can tell you it is annoying to not have things like they did in D2. he plays a barbarian and me a wizard. when there are those guys that raise/spawn enemies, he leaps to them and kills them, as there are generally multiple he then chases down the others, i start killing the horde meant to protect them, and as i am squishy i tend to do a fighting retreat as the tougher enemies go after me. which means we are generally moving away from each other, and at a certain range nothing i do occurs on his game, and vice versa. so when he is done killing everything around him, he realizes i am far away, and wonders why i am so far away, when he gets to me he doesn't see the pile of bodies around me, and lacks any loot from the fight, while when i get to where he killed his horde, there is nothing there in my game. so in all 20-25% of the time we are soloing tougher enemies, without benefit. i hope to get him into grim dawn when it comes out.

Comment

• Originally posted by shawnmck View Post
                            Still not going to get it (unless they magically offer an Off-line mode)
                            ...I was looking forward playing over the last weekend almost the whole week, then I "had to" go to botanical garden with wife and kids on Saturday, bottling up my addiction to release the arms against hell on Sunday...so I started the game, got terrible lags and then disconnect from the server. When I tried to log in again, Error 37. So I waited for them to fix it - took them almost the whole day - started the game again, got terrible lags, got killed twice because of it (I ran into pack of monsters, got stuck for 10s and then saw the death screen), used Alt+F4 and some swear words to end the day and went to bed... What a lovely day it was. =/
                            --TQ:IT Death Effects Mod maker (DEM), Former ASYLUMSMOD, Masteries & Krater(alpha) Tester, Masteries Calculator maker--

Thorough GD info here: www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=71628&postcount=1

Best music label of all times: www.g7welcomingcommittee.com/

"Boxed Deluxe Edition" support

Comment

• Originally posted by Renevent View Post
                              I played all morning (and a ton yesterday too) and it's still playable right now...where did you hear it can't be played?
                              ERROR 37
                              ERROR 108
                              ERROR 12
                              ERROR 33
                              ERROR 34200
                              ERROR 24000
                              ERROR 3004
                              ERROR 3006
                              ERROR 3007
                              ERROR 315300
                              NO LICENSE ATTACHED
                              UNABLE TO INITIALIZE STREAMING

If you're going to release a product like this, bug test it first.

Originally posted by i.n.s.a.n.e View Post
                              ...I was looking forward playing over the last weekend almost the whole week, then I "had to" go to botanical garden with wife and kids on Saturday, bottling up my addiction to release the arms against hell on Sunday...so I started the game, got terrible lags and then disconnect from the server. When I tried to log in again, Error 37. So I waited for them to fix it - took them almost the whole day - started the game again, got terrible lags, got killed twice because of it (I ran into pack of monsters, got stuck for 10s and then saw the death screen), used Alt+F4 and some swear words to end the day and went to bed... What a lovely day it was. =/
                              This is why you should never preorder.

Comment

Working...
                              X