Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hah, my Day 1 char AND main is Skellt, The witch Doctor

And then i have a separate character for every group i'll play with

So far the only one which is not yet decided is the DH, the one i enjoyed the least!
    Currently playing : The Pit : Sword of the stars / Dota 2 / Don't Starve / Age of Empires 2 : Forgotten Empires / Dishonored / Antichamber

Steam Username : Skellt

Comment

• I think the DH will be my last one to use, just as Skellt said, had the least amount of fun with that class. Do you think the DH its the weakest out of the 5 classes?
      You are now looking at a new owner of the Hoarders Edition for $250. :-)

We are that much closer now.

Comment

• bah to claim that it is going to be the weakest is a bit too early.. i mean we hardly know / tested any skills of chars.

Thats not even factoring in the various items that will boost all stats
        Currently playing : The Pit : Sword of the stars / Dota 2 / Don't Starve / Age of Empires 2 : Forgotten Empires / Dishonored / Antichamber

Comment

• Knowing how well ranged characters scale in ARPGs and MOBAs, I'd wager the DH will probably be one of the better characters for damage. And judging from the beta (which I didn't play the DH much), I'd say they will be pretty good. Free escapes, lots of utility, and tons of damage. Then again, the monk was kinda ridiculous.

Comment

• Yeah, jury's still out on the DH without seeing how the high level stuff goes, but like albedo and skellt said before me, i didn't enjoy playing one as much either. Had high hopes for that class too conceptually, but maybe the DH will shine a little brighter past level 13, even to those of us who don't start off using it.

Comment

• Monk > Wizard > Demon Hunter > Barbarian > Witch Doctor,

That's the list of classes I prefer in order and the list of classes I'll play in order.

less than a week away though...
              _______
              Legendary Fan & KickStart Supporter

Comment

• I hope the DH gets better later on, but for lv 13 in the beta I found the class to be awful. I know that she is great at kiting but now Blizz has released information about the anti-kiting system in D3 for specials and bosses. I hope she has some heavy hiring moves up her sleeves later on.

Comment

• For me its :

WD > Monk > Wizard > Barbarian > DH

Comment

• LOL, mine is

WD > Monk > Barbarian > Wizard > DH

Originally posted by Skellt View Post
                    For me its :

WD > Monk > Wizard > Barbarian > DH

Comment

• In no particular order:

Demon Hunter, just to run full clip on high heels.
                      Witch Doctor, just to constantly yell at every handful of toads released.
                      Monk, just to whack everything with big Church Bell.
                      Barbarian, just to go full Chia Pet with his transformation.
                      Wizard, just to say "suck my wand, it's magic!"

Comment

• After playing open beta weekend, I guess I will go this route (last positions may change a bit, but Wizard is definitely first):

Wizard > Monk > Barbarian > DH > WD
                        --TQ:IT Death Effects Mod maker (DEM), Former ASYLUMSMOD, Masteries & Krater(alpha) Tester, Masteries Calculator maker--

Thorough GD info here: www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=71628&postcount=1

Best music label of all times: www.g7welcomingcommittee.com/

"Boxed Deluxe Edition" support

Comment

• i dont see why people dont like the WD (in general)

I mean how can you hate a dude with parkinson, in undies, with a big mask that yells at people while it throws spiders and toads.

Epic in my book

Plus he eventually becomes creepy

While my fav in D2 was the Necro.. bonemancer ftw!
                          I think that WD has SUCH a better concept than the prior

Comment

• Originally posted by Skellt View Post
                            i dont see why people dont like the WD (in general)

I mean how can you hate a dude with parkinson, in undies, with a big mask that yells at people while it throws spiders and toads.

Epic in my book

Plus he eventually becomes creepy

While my fav in D2 was the Necro.. bonemancer ftw!
                            I think that WD has SUCH a better concept than the prior
                            His dmg sucks

Comment

• His soul feast is one of the skills that are raising concerns on the official forums as it easily doubles/triples his damage at lower levels, and looking at the numbers there's no indication of it flatting off at higher levels.
                              Praise the sun!

Comment

• Originally posted by Asgard View Post
                                His dmg sucks
                                haha you just wait, with soul feast (as stated above) he shall conquer all!

Comment

Working...
                                X