No announcement yet.
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmm, Soulvizier works fine with my Vault, you sure you have things installed correctly?

[WIP] [TQIT-Map]

Grim Dawn Legendary Fan

Comment

• even mine works well. did you uninstall the previous version of the vault?

Comment

• Looks like it has a problem placing some item "satyr doll, monster charm", there's no image and it's a 1x2 only displayed as a grey 1x1.
        I dunno, i can prolly work around it.

Comment

• Throw the dolls away, they aren't needed anyway (recipe was taken out).

[WIP] [TQIT-Map]

Grim Dawn Legendary Fan

Comment

• Soulvizier Beta 0.7

saw it on moddb. I started a new char earlier, not that far along. DL and restart from the begining.

(I was also thinking about DL TL1 and going through the necropolis as a scenic drive but it is .8 G)

Comment

• Yeah i play that mod atm and had alot of fun playing it but man is it hard! But that's good because hard = fun to me.

I def recommend it.

Comment

• new version out! beta 0.7. above all, more Uber bosses with an enhanced droprate.

Comment

• I want to play some of these mods, but is there a good blood mod that works with this mod?

Comment

• OK, time to check this mod out. I never did give TQ the time it deserves.

Comment

• Can You play the Soulvizier mod and the Lilith Mod at the same time?

Comment

• Heros in helos. Early levels achieved faster and that makes everthing faster.

Comment

• Originally posted by revel911 View Post
                          Can You play the Soulvizier mod and the Lilith Mod at the same time?
                          iirc there was a released version by jiaco, but you'll have to search.

Comment

• This mod, the D2 mod, defiler, the 1.17a patch and TQ & TQ:IT are waiting for me when I get home tonight. I played through TQ years ago, and while I have it installed on another system via steam right now (and own at least 2 more copies) - I'll reinstall it on my primary gaming box to try these mods out
                            Llew Silverhand
                            ***Once and Future Gnome King***

Comment

• Originally posted by silverhand View Post
                              This mod, the D2 mod, defiler, the 1.17a patch and TQ & TQ:IT are waiting for me when I get home tonight. I played through TQ years ago, and while I have it installed on another system via steam right now (and own at least 2 more copies) - I'll reinstall it on my primary gaming box to try these mods out
                              If you find a way to combine them, please give me a hint because I cannot not get the skills from D2 working even with the link someone listed above.

Comment

• Originally posted by Executioneer View Post
                                iirc there was a released version by jiaco, but you'll have to search.
                                I made a Lilith database that was compatible with underlord, it should work for soulvizier too. Hopefully the link still works...
                                Last edited by jiaco; Tomorrow at 11:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X