X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well beating the game with ??? sure is fun.. have yet to acheive it... every hp up is a gray heart.. so he basicly has 0 hp you cant regenerate.. my guess would be book of revelation be the best course of action
    Currently playing : The Pit : Sword of the stars / Dota 2 / Don't Starve / Age of Empires 2 : Forgotten Empires / Dishonored / Antichamber

Steam Username : Skellt

Comment

FUCK GOD DAMNIT

i was on second to last floor with poop with the perfect setup, about to complete meatboy... and Death bugs on me.. no meatboy.. no win with poop.. i hate this
      Currently playing : The Pit : Sword of the stars / Dota 2 / Don't Starve / Age of Empires 2 : Forgotten Empires / Dishonored / Antichamber

Comment

sooo i finally beat the game with every char!

i'm only missing 6 acheivements...

The halo (which i have to use a bible to kill mom.. have yet to even see one)
        The Bandage.. complete super meat boy
        Golden boy complete 100% of the game

and rest is not get hit ... which is damn near impossible :O

Comment

Wrath of the land expansion has just been Dated..

60h into the game... and hes adding :
          "10+ bosses, 100+ items, 20+ enemies, 4 chapters, 1 character, 6 rooms, 40+ unlocks, 4+ new tracks, [and a] new final ending."

for 3$? i dont even know how that game is so cheap... i'd give him 20$ for him to make a sequel anyday

Comment

Good game, but I really wish it was portable. The controls are simple enough that it'd play nicely even on a phone. I'd gladly buy it a second time for android!

Comment

I have only three complains:

hit boxes non-obvious
              LAG (on shitty CPU)
              lack of explanation on the items (reliance on spoilers)

But I'm waiting this expansion, just hope it will be available on the humble bundle shop.

Comment

Originally posted by varsovie View Post
                I have only three complains:

hit boxes non-obvious
                LAG (on shitty CPU)
                lack of explanation on the items (reliance on spoilers)

But I'm waiting this expansion, just hope it will be available on the humble bundle shop.
                it takes about 10 min to get used to hitboxes...
                and yeah, i do have to agree, that it is demanding for a computer, but luckily its runs hella smooth on my comp :P

as far as items go.. you get used to it damn quickly, what items are you confused about :P

Comment

So the DLC just came out, i'm intrested to know how many of you got it.

i am just sitting down now to play!

Comment

Working...
                  X