X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medal of Honor

Campaign is rather short, but I have to admit the story is spectacular. And no, I don't mean in that 'for a shooter' sense. Took about twelve hours, only problems I found were a couple of scripting hang-ups at checkpoints.

I find that I have deeply enjoyed the game, and yet I am reluctant to play online. Why? Because I really don't like the snotty little brats that tend to play shooters to begin with, and I don't want them ruining the game for me. That is what happened with Modern Warfare 2. I got so sick of all the idiots and retards... No, I'm sorry, that's an insult to the people that have been genuinely short-changed in life, the correct term would be willfully stupid. In any event, I got so sick of the crap that I can't even bring myself to put MW2 in the PS3 any more.

In any event, it's certainly worth a rental, or perhaps even buying if you can deal with the children who wouldn't know a tactical assault even if someone demonstrated with a narrator

A good storyline in a game is nice. Finding teamwork in a game is nice, too. I generally play online in TF2 at [5e] servers where at least 30% of the population know what they're doing as far as teamwork goes. Decent when we get on a team, so much so that we get accused of stacking teams. Casual teamplay even...
    It may also be surprising to know that some players prefer different play-styles.
    It is not censorship, it is called Whack a mole.
    I guess it only makes sense for Ghosts'n Goblins to go online. I mean, online is the current realm of people running around in their underwear, and Ghosts'n Goblins pretty much invented running around in your underwear.

Comment

lol yeah, it doesn't take much to roll the little uber-L33T kiddies running around solo. I actually did fire it up multiplayer for about 15-20 minutes, but the lag was so bad I couldn't really do anything. Need to look into how they're doing the multiplayer infrastructure, cause if they're going P2P like MW2 did I might as well not bother trying again... which is a real shame since I still managed a 1.0 K/D ration with lag too ugly to really move around.

Comment

after a month of Mw2, cheaters started cropping up then factor in the lag and migrate host bullcrap called iw.net and you have what is called a failure.

There was a few games where the connection was superb and the players were all capping flags.
        Those games were rare but when you get them, the game is great.

I handed the game down to my little brother who seems to enjoyed the sporatic run and gun action.

Black ops suppose to fix all of this but this time I will wait before making the purchase.

Patron key holder
        Need a GrimDawn Avatar?!
        http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=834

Comment

Working...
        X