X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy 4/20!

Hopefully nothing bad will happen this time!

Woah...?
    What are you talking about?

Comment

Well, this is my birthday, for one. Not a lucky day. Last year PSN was hacked, and the year before the oil drilling station (Deep Water Horizon?) went down in the gulf causing one of the biggest oil spills ever. Also, in 1999, the Columbine shooting occurred. And in 1889 Hitler was born (probably why they picked that day for the shooting).

Nothing bad happened this year, though, to my knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by jmb42088 View Post
        Well, this is my birthday, for one. Not a lucky day. Last year PSN was hacked, and the year before the oil drilling station (Deep Water Horizon?) went down in the gulf causing one of the biggest oil spills ever. Also, in 1999, the Columbine shooting occurred. And in 1889 Hitler was born (probably why they picked that day for the shooting).

Nothing bad happened this year, though, to my knowledge
        Wow
        I didn't know that lol

Comment

I never knew all of that happened today, well so far the day is going well and hopefully it stays that way.
          You are now looking at a new owner of the Hoarders Edition for $250. :-)

We are that much closer now.

Comment

Originally posted by Albedoshin View Post
            I never knew all of that happened today, well so far the day is going well and hopefully it stays that way.
            Just to clarify - I was talking about 4/20

Comment

OOooooohhhhhhhh, well i feel stupid now :P

Well, Happy late Birthday and was it a good birthday for you this year with no problems? on the 20th not today lol

Originally posted by jmb42088 View Post
              Just to clarify - I was talking about 4/20
              You are now looking at a new owner of the Hoarders Edition for $250. :-)

We are that much closer now.

Comment

Working...
              X