X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep no need demo if you already pre-order it. If you can't wait, get epic. I still haven't pre-order but i hope to make enough extra money for legendary so i could get access to alpha and it also donate much to GD cause. I've over thousand in paypal but I still need to make more money. You see, I'm from Malaysia, land of pirates. You could get any game dvd for $3 per piece on the street. I need to work harder to make it to legendary. My friends will think I'm mad to pay a game for $48 and it's not even out yet, if I'm telling them.

ps: i'm not trying to spoil my country name, but it's the reality here.

Comment

Originally posted by alexei View Post
      Yep no need demo if you already pre-order it. If you can't wait, get epic. I still haven't pre-order but i hope to make enough extra money for legendary so i could get access to alpha and it also donate much to GD cause. I've over thousand in paypal but I still need to make more money. You see, I'm from Malaysia, land of pirates. You could get any game dvd for $3 per piece on the street. I need to work harder to make it to legendary. My friends will think I'm mad to pay a game for $48 and it's not even out yet, if I'm telling them.

ps: i'm not trying to spoil my country name, but it's the reality here.
      I have a thread all about Grim Dawn on local (Malaysia) forum, and that thread is up for almost 2 years now. Well... I'm still the only one that actually bought the game up front. The rest are still at "wait and see" status...
      Once a Legendary Fan Edition Grim Dawn Supporter
      Upgraded to Co-op Digital Deluxe Edition

Comment

Working...
      X