• Show
Clear All

• Diablo 3 Beta is LIVE!

Now, if I could only get into the damn thing. lol

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/3542796
    Cavar
    Legendary Key Holder since February 2010

Kickstarter Contributor - Hoarder's Edition - 5/2/2012

Hasn't it been live for over a week now?
    "It may take centuries to rise but once the Ice starts moving even mountains will yield."
    - Armant, Prophet of the Northern Empire

"Buying things enhances my gaming experience."

Comment

Anyone here in yet?
      Early adopter Legendary Contributor/Supporter.

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction"~ Blaise Pascal

“Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.” ~ Italian proverb

Comment

Originally posted by Harlequin View Post
        Hasn't it been live for over a week now?
        That was the Friends & Family beta.
        The Closed Public Beta is that which is now live.

Comment

couldn't log into my battlenet account for some reason as I wanted to check if I had actually opted for D3 Beta.. haven't used the BN account since I played WoW which was ages ago.. I'm hoping it wasn't hacked or something... I did have an authenticator on it though.

Highly doubt I would have got in anyway.. haven't really been that lucky getting into Beta's to test games.
          Legendary Key Holder

Comment

It'd be nice to get in. But at the same time, it's only part of Act 1, not much content to be had.

Comment

As with all previous Blizzard betas, I have two accounts (my and my wife's), and am I almost sure there is no way I will get the access anyway, hehe. =D
              --TQ:IT Death Effects Mod maker (DEM), Former ASYLUMSMOD, Masteries & Krater(alpha) Tester, Masteries Calculator maker--

Thorough GD info here: www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=71628&postcount=1

Best music label of all times: www.g7welcomingcommittee.com/

"Boxed Deluxe Edition" support

Comment

Originally posted by oasisbhrnw View Post
                It'd be nice to get in. But at the same time, it's only part of Act 1, not much content to be had.
                Yeah, I was surprised it was so short. It only takes about an hour or so to finish and it is just the main quest-line, no side quests. Hopefully they'll expand it.

Comment

Originally posted by medierra View Post
                  Yeah, I was surprised it was so short. It only takes about an hour or so to finish and it is just the main quest-line, no side quests. Hopefully they'll expand it.
                  Yea that's short but I would still like to check it out. patiently awaiting an invite but with Blizzard its like winning the lottery....
                  Early adopter Legendary Contributor/Supporter.

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction"~ Blaise Pascal

“Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.” ~ Italian proverb

Comment

There seems to be Open Beta Weekend for Diablo 3 this weekend?! Interesting, I'm going to check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by yerkyerk View Post
                      There seems to be Open Beta Weekend for Diablo 3 this weekend?! Interesting, I'm going to check it out.
                      If I am counting right, only 2 hours and 9 minutes to go here...pity I am at work for another 2. =))
                      --TQ:IT Death Effects Mod maker (DEM), Former ASYLUMSMOD, Masteries & Krater(alpha) Tester, Masteries Calculator maker--

Thorough GD info here: www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=71628&postcount=1

Comment

Not sure what you're pointing at:
                        From Friday, April 20 at 21:01 CEST, until Monday, April 23 at 19:00 CEST you'll be able to log in
                        That means it's yet to start.

Comment

Wrong counting from one US post I read then..sorry. =)

Comment

I'll be playing, it'll be fun. ^_^
                            _______
                            Legendary Fan & KickStart Supporter

Comment

Downloading right now. i'll take a look tomorrow to see what all that fuzz is about. I'm more eager to test grim dawn's alpa!
                              Legendary order and digital deluxe edition

Comment

Working...
                              X