X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I reckon you like Borderlands. It's more enjoyable in coop, but I can recommend it.

I used to have the issue with caves and exits a lot, when I still had an on-board videocard. Which leads me to believe it's related to your GFX drivers in some way. But that's probably only the case if you have a crummy videocard. Anyway, it's unfortunately not an uncommon issue.

Here's what I could find;
    Originally posted by Rolo42
    Oy...cleared while troubleshooting. I turned on shadows and the problem seems to have vanished; however, turning shadows back off does not reintroduce the problem. I wish I had a definitive fix to post.

Comment

Originally posted by TroubleGirl View Post
      Since Dec 2011, I haven't really played any fps game for longer than 6 months, I sometimes miss every night practice matches I'd like to do it for last time with some clan in some game, before I move fulltime in arpg.
      When I had my MMO phase I racked up several years of playtime over about ten years of realtime. Not so much competitive but fiercely cooperative on the brink of insanity.
      When job and other real life commitments started intruding on my quality gaming time, it simply didn't work out any more. Still made a few attempts to come back but all failed.
      To be a hardcore gamer, you really need a gamer's life. Mine doesn't qualify any more. =P
      totus vestri castrum es nostrum possessia

Comment

hehe I understand and agree. I'll probably just stick to casual playing and Grim Dawn in future

@yerkyerk
        No onboard graphic cards here -.- nvidia 560Ti
        all settings on highest possible setting... it's not that big of a problem just annoying I guess, we passed every cave so far, when I play alone the problem doesn't seem to appear or it's just a coincidence.
        I'll test it with shadow settings tho ty

I might try Borderlands eventually, but I am not planning to buy any game in near future, I'll be playing Diablo III :P
        www.kickstarter.com/profile/troublegirl

Comment

Originally posted by TroubleGirl View Post
          I'll be playing Diablo III :P
          Traitor! Heretic! Witch!

@yerkyerk Didn't you fix the cave entrance bug in the fan patch?

Comment

LOL

We have fan patch 1.17 installed, as we hoped for bigger ui in multiplayer mode. The left side part where other party players are listed. Font size is a bit small on 1920x1080 resolution. I beleive Grim Dawn will not have same "problems", so it doesn't matter to me, we are having fun and that's what matters!!!

Comment

I had that same problem but i had to lower some of the graphics but i forget which one i had to though. Mine got soo bad with it being on high that i couldnt see ANY units at all. That was a bit odd when i swa that hahaha. I'm only lv 5 right now, kinda moving a bit slow lately

800 hours? not too bad at all to my 80 in total of all the FPS ive played lol. Now im going to guess your play time of ARPG's will get that high as well wont they?
              You are now looking at a new owner of the Hoarders Edition for $250. :-)

We are that much closer now.

Comment

Probably.
                I played SWTOR for around 3 months and gained over 640 hours xD which was extremely quick compare to TF2. I played 2 years of TF2 to gain that amount of hours lol but well, I had some free time in December, so I played more than I usually do
                I should probably avoid statistics tho, I know I play to much.
                I am just happy I have partner who does the same, compare to some couples where one of them doesn't play,...

What's your playtime in ARPG's?

Comment

That is a nice thing, having a partner that's into games like you. Makes it that much better. It is tough to say, I've played diablo, hellfire, D2, LoD, TQ, TQIT, torchlight, and some others as well that I forget. Sooooooooooo, ill say I've put a really good amount in them :-)
                  You are now looking at a new owner of the Hoarders Edition for $250. :-)

We are that much closer now.

Comment

Working...
                  X