X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey folks!

No idea how I hadn't been informed of Grim Dawn's existence sooner, but now that I know, I'm totally on board.

Can't wait to see more. Think this one will be something special.
    http://www.theflyingmonkeyapparatus.com

Welcome!

We are getting a lot of new followers recently for some reason.
    medierra
    "When you play GD it will feel like being punched in the face by a drunk grizzly bear. Thats how awesome it is.

... wait is that awesome? ok, how about - its like you're drunk and a grizzly bear is punching you but... no wait... its like you're drunk, you punch a grizzly bear in the face but the bear is also drunk, so it just explodes into gibs."

Comment

we welcome new fans!!!

more for the sacrifice alter me thinks

but seriously, hello and welcome and enjoy your stay, we are friendly folk here
      Legendary key holder since 20/12/2010

Co-op Digital Deluxe Bundle supporter I hope GD is a success

Comment

Originally posted by matthewfarmery View Post
        we welcome new fans!!!

more for the sacrifice alter me thinks

but seriously, hello and welcome and enjoy your stay, we are friendly folk here
        why did nobody told me about the altar?

Comment

well, its for the unbelievers mainly, the cult hasn't been that active, Dragonwolf is the high priestess of the cult, so things don't happen much when she not around

but the alter is still there for sacrifices, so we could do a few midnight sessions to get things rolling again, but I think someone needs to clean it, it's getting a bit mouldy in places due to use and other things

so if you can think of someone to add to the sacrifice list, please send a letter to the high priestess at the following address, and a time that you can make yourself and your willing victim (or maybe not willing ) available, and we will get back to you
          Legendary key holder since 20/12/2010

Co-op Digital Deluxe Bundle supporter I hope GD is a success

Comment

Hey Quemaqua,

No idea either! =))

Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay! =)
            --TQ:IT Death Effects Mod maker (DEM), Former ASYLUMSMOD, Masteries & Krater(alpha) Tester, Masteries Calculator maker--

Thorough GD info here: www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=71628&postcount=1

Best music label of all times: www.g7welcomingcommittee.com/

"Boxed Deluxe Edition" support

Comment

Working...
            X