X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artist reporting in!

I was asked to introduce myself on the forum.. so... here I am!

I'm 23 years old, currently living in the New England area. I like coffee, drawing, video games, and coffee.

Looking forward to getting to know some of you.

What kind of coffee?

Comment

I drink starbucks daily, but honestly I could drink any coffee. I like it pretty sweet though, with milk.

Comment

Oh, one more of the mighty Lords from crate team has come to our mortal realm to spreed his holy wordes. I bow before you becose im blessed to be in your presence.
        Look into the face of the enemy, and rejoice!
        For to stand before him, to bask in his fury,
        is to tell him that you fear him not,
        and that he is within a sword-thrust of destruction.

Comment

So great to hear from you ... you have been tagged

Comment

Hi there AleDog, pleased to meet you

Let me be the first to ask, how about a sneaky peek of what you are working on at the moment?

Comment

Hellooooooo! Nice of you to pop in and introduce yourself

Originally posted by AleDog View Post
              <snip> but honestly I could drink any coffee. I like it pretty sweet though, with milk.
              Funny, that's about how I take my coffee. I do wonder how sweet "pretty sweet" is?
              Donít be afraid! Itís simple math. Block of cheese, plus tortillas, plus heat, equals melted goodness and the key to discovering Truth. ... Substitute your brain and The Oracle where appropriate.
              -- Lucious Aldin

Comment

It's a pleasure to meet another of the crate employees. I'd been wondering for a while if the rest of you merely had accounts because this is the Crate forum and thus weren't going to post or merely waiting for the right opportunity to do so.

Out of curiosity what kind of artist are you for Crate? Do you do skins, environment or a bit of everything?
                High Priestess of The Cult of Crate

Legendary Supporter upgraded to Boxed Deluxe Edition
                I play for grass of course!

Comment

Originally posted by AleDog View Post
                  I drink starbucks daily, but honestly I could drink any coffee. I like it pretty sweet though, with milk.
                  Even Iced Coffee?

I had to cut my iced coffee intake. Too much sugar

Oh and welcome!

Comment

Welcome!!!
                    legendary fan

it is better to die for the emperor then to live for your self.

Comment

welcome as well, one of the Lords of Crate gift us with their presence

so hi and welcome
                      Legendary key holder since 20/12/2010

Co-op Digital Deluxe Bundle supporter I hope GD is a success

Comment

Welcome AleDog! Nice to see you!

So you do the art for the game? If that's true you're certainly doing a great job!

I like coffee too but only when I'm working, I try my best to drink it black, but sometimes I just need a little milk.

Even the grimmest of dawns have a great color... perspective, right?
                        _______
                        Legendary Fan & KickStart Supporter

Comment

Originally posted by DragonWolf View Post
                          Out of curiosity what kind of artist are you for Crate? Do you do skins, environment or a bit of everything?
                          I am a concept artist

I do wonder how sweet "pretty sweet" is?
                          I used to have to mask the taste of coffee with sugar. but now i've grown to like the coffee taste so i dont need it AS sweet.

Even Iced Coffee?
                          I prefer hot coffee, actually. iced coffee tastes weird to me

Let me be the first to ask, how about a sneaky peek of what you are working on at the moment?
                          Maybe, in time..

Comment

Welcome! I hope we'll see some concept art, I always love that.

Comment

Med gave me permission to show you guys somethin I did a while back:
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X