X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grim Dawn Bestiary Update #2

Hey Grim Dawnians. . .not sure if that's a term, but I'm using it!

Anyway, the time has come for me to unveil a new mob from the bestiary factory - the Thorned Horror! This guy is big, makes for bad kindling and is easily irritated. I hope you enjoy!

Attached Files

Awesome looking mob, well more like creepy looking mob. lol

Thanks for the update, Allminoxy.
    Currently playing: Vindictus, Path of Exile: Forsaken Masters, and........real life

Waiting for: nothing at the moment

Comment

Looks awesome!

Comment

Can't wait to take that monster on!
        Proud owner of Grim Dawn (KS Digital Collector's edition)
        and Titan Quest Gold

Comment

Really cool! I love the eyes!!

Comment

looks awesome! I hope it creaks like wood when it moves
            Cavar
            Legendary Key Holder since February 2010

Kickstarter Contributor - Hoarder's Edition - 5/2/2012

Comment

Jaw, meet floor. Floor, meet jaw.

Comment

If I did happen to accidently set it on fire. I take it this thing would chase me down and hiss "Burn with me!"

Were it capable of actual speach. More likely it would shriek and rip me limb from limb.
                High Priestess of The Cult of Crate

Legendary Supporter upgraded to Boxed Deluxe Edition
                I play for grass of course!

Comment

if every mob looked as good as these devil looking creatures i wont tell you but i think with this much detail i could add this to my backdrop just so i could study all the little stokes, but really GREAT WORK.

I cant wait to get my hands on trying to kill these buggers :P

Comment

This is looking properly horrid, loving the 4 eyes, the ugly beak and the wooden-like skin. Is this already translated to the in-game model with the polygons and textures and all? As it looks amazingly detailed.

Comment

Cant wait to set one on fire with my fiery arrows
                      medierra
                      "When you play GD it will feel like being punched in the face by a drunk grizzly bear. Thats how awesome it is.

... wait is that awesome? ok, how about - its like you're drunk and a grizzly bear is punching you but... no wait... its like you're drunk, you punch a grizzly bear in the face but the bear is also drunk, so it just explodes into gibs."

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
                        Cant wait to set one on fire with my fiery arrows
                        Same here. I would like to burn these mobs alive.

OT: Chameleon, do you have an account in PoE since I happened to see your username there as of late?
                        Currently playing: Vindictus, Path of Exile: Forsaken Masters, and........real life

Waiting for: nothing at the moment

Comment

A state of split mind..

One part of i.n.s.a.n.e's brain: You got to be fuc-ing kidding me! And you want me to fall asleep after playing against this....this THING?!

The other part of i.n.s.a.n.e's brain: Oh, god...YES, PLEASE!
                          --TQ:IT Death Effects Mod maker (DEM), Former ASYLUMSMOD, Masteries & Krater(alpha) Tester, Masteries Calculator maker--

Thorough GD info here: www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=71628&postcount=1

Best music label of all times: www.g7welcomingcommittee.com/

"Boxed Deluxe Edition" support

Comment

Nice, nice. Just as we were getting into a long dry-spell of info Allminoxy pulls out an update for us!

As someone said earlier the monster looks quite detailed! Well done! For mob variations you could add various leaves, moss and other branches sticking out.

Comment

Originally posted by Dri View Post
                              For mob variations you could add various leaves, moss and other branches sticking out.
                              You mean more eyes, claws, tentacles and stuff, right? =)))
                              --TQ:IT Death Effects Mod maker (DEM), Former ASYLUMSMOD, Masteries & Krater(alpha) Tester, Masteries Calculator maker--

Thorough GD info here: www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=71628&postcount=1

Best music label of all times: www.g7welcomingcommittee.com/

"Boxed Deluxe Edition" support

Comment

Working...
                              X