No announcement yet.
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds really cool Zantai. I am highly unlikely to take this mastery for my first character as I plan to be slinging guns rather than blades, but it's definitely a mastery I will play around with in the future. I am eagerly anticipating your grossly overpowered hero monsters. Keep up the good work!
    Legendary Fan turned Digital Deluxe Edition Backer
    Unabashed CDProjektRED fan

Currently Playing: Bayonetta

Comment

nice...
      need gameplay video
      LotRO 09.25.08 - 09.11.10 RU[Fornost] 09.12.10 - to this day US[Brandywine]
      Titan Quest 2007 - ?
      Grim Dawn - Waiting

Comment

Another excellent update. Thank you. It'll be interesting to know what sort of name would be given to a hybrid nightblade/soldier mastery. Or how they play. Which leads me to my first question. When designing the classes, is there any real thought into how they might mix with other classes, or are you guys happier just focusing solely on how one class works out and letting the player community as a whole to stumble across and min/max the right combination of skills?

Comment

Originally posted by medierra View Post
          I tend to not finalize all the terminology until the end when everything is solidified. Naming is always tricky.
          I would not be surprised, if they have not even thought about the dual class names. And yes, they take other masteries into account, when designing one. See the second but last paragraph.

Comment

As the minister has pointed out, we absolutely do consider synergy between masteries when designing one. We have to make sure there are combinations for you guys to discover.

*Cough, not final, cough*
            Blademaster
            Saboteur
            Witch Hunter
            Nightstalker
            ***Waste of Souls***

Comment

Oh thanks, now I wanna play to death again, thanks really...

Comment

Not having read through completely, I must say that if you're making a Melee Class appear to be dependent on gadgets and magic, it's not really going to give the gritty feeling of slicing and dicing you mention. It might do the laundry though, but still.. :P

If you're making an assassin type of Class then it needs to be about blades going in and twisting, causing massive Bleed or Poison- Not flashy trickery, explosives or strange summoned blades!? I mean, "Night-Blade" right? Not BatMan, nor Explosives Expert, nor Telekinetic Blades Expert....

No offense right? It sounds great but it doesn't sound like a blood thirsty assassin. Perhaps I have a completely different notion about this all. Either way if the NightBlade goes on like that(Trickery, Traps, Explosives, Teleportation) then please add a sort of Berserker that goes in and makes a bloody mess of things? Don't care if it has to be fragile.

Comment

Working...
                X