X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dri View Post
    You devs gotta know that updates like this and Zantai's are like ambrosia from the heavens for the fans of any game thats still in development!
    Sadly, it's true, each time a new one is posted I must see it and tell my friends.
    Legendary to Digital Deluxe, I turn your brain into a tree
    "I know because when the universe ends there will be three things left.
    Tyr Anasazi, the cockroaches, and Dylan Hunt trying to save the cockroaches."

Comment

yes I would like to see a new update as well, its been too long, we want to know what Jalex has been up too, pics please or it didn't happen
      Legendary key holder since 20/12/2010

Co-op Digital Deluxe Bundle supporter I hope GD is a success

Comment

Impatiently waits for Jalex's Environment Preview #2.
        medierra
        "When you play GD it will feel like being punched in the face by a drunk grizzly bear. Thats how awesome it is.

... wait is that awesome? ok, how about - its like you're drunk and a grizzly bear is punching you but... no wait... its like you're drunk, you punch a grizzly bear in the face but the bear is also drunk, so it just explodes into gibs."

Comment

Hey all. Apologies, but I've had my hands full working with our dialog and quest tools, database stuff, and converting the story of Grim Dawn into actionable gameplay Unfortunately the first two are harder to show in a forum post than environment screenshots, and I want to be very careful in giving out story details, as they are not final. Even then, I don't want to spoil anything for you all, but we've got some great stuff coming on that front.

That said, I have two different environments that I've been working on in the interim and we've gotten some pretty sick new props from the artists - so I'll be touching one of them up this weekend and posting Environment Preview #2 on next week.

Sorry to keep you waiting, but it'll be worth it
          Last edited by Jalex; 09-11-2012, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Patiently waits for Jalex's Environment Preview #2.
            Legendary Fan turned Digital Deluxe Edition Backer
            Unabashed CDProjektRED fan

Currently Playing: Bayonetta

Comment

sounds good all around, and sounds like the modding tools will be great too, so can't wait for the next update

monday can't come soon enough

Comment

Looks great so far. It's going to be a long year waiting for the game, but at least these updates ease the pain a bit

Comment

Looks great Jalex, looking forward to littering it with white loot and gibs.

Comment

any update on when the next update will be? please

Comment

I've got it written up, just waiting for Medierra to take a look at it and make sure I didn't fill it with virusuz or Rickrolls. Expect it soon

Comment

well I can't wait for it, so I hope med gives it the OK very soon, as I'm eager for more news

Comment

ooh exciting~

Comment

Originally posted by Jalex View Post
                            I've got it written up, just waiting for Medierra to take a look at it and make sure I didn't fill it with virusuz or Rickrolls. Expect it soon
                            What are the odds Evil Medierra intecepts it and fills it with virusuz and Rickrolls?
                            Legendary Fan turned Digital Deluxe Edition Backer
                            Unabashed CDProjektRED fan

Currently Playing: Bayonetta

Comment

He tried, but I maneuvered around him. It's up!

Comment

Love the fact that its not dark all the time and that during the day the place look pretty peaceful.
                                I do hope that the weather system is more than simply rain and thunder and full blown sun. I would like fog, Altostratus cloud where there is no shadows from the sun and some big cumulus with big shadows moving around. Would make the game really really great ! Hell if you can, the possibility of Glory (Where the ray of light hit the ground on a certain angle and create a veil of light on people/monsters, would be great.
                                100 $ Kickstarter Backer
                                My Backloggery : http://backloggery.com/Rubius

Comment

Working...
                                X