Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really like it, wish it was longer.

Comment

You guys are killing it in the music department.
      You are now looking at a new owner of the Hoarders Edition for $250. :-)

We are that much closer now.

Comment

Amazing track, thanks for sharing! =)

Guys, I would have only one plea for you.. Could you please ID3 tags to your songs?

Thanks! =)
        --TQ:IT Death Effects Mod maker (DEM), Former ASYLUMSMOD, Masteries & Krater(alpha) Tester, Masteries Calculator maker--

Thorough GD info here: www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=71628&postcount=1

Best music label of all times: www.g7welcomingcommittee.com/

"Boxed Deluxe Edition" support

Comment

Wow, what a track... Can't stop listening. It conveys the feeling of anxious safe haven, like you're in peace from all the monsters and threat in some town, but at the same time things are looking pretty damn bad there.

Comment

It's beautiful, I love it! I do wonder how it feels like in-game, but just listening to it, I'm truly amazed. Wonderful job!

Comment

Out of curiosity, what was used for piano? AK from Native Instruments? TruePianos? Sounds really nice, but a bit muffled so I can't really recognize it. I always liked cinematic piano sounds to mess with, my favourite instrument.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindray View Post
                Out of curiosity, what was used for piano? AK from Native Instruments? TruePianos? Sounds really nice, but a bit muffled so I can't really recognize it. I always liked cinematic piano sounds to mess with, my favourite instrument.
                Used the Felt Piano that Spitfire sort of gives away for free + donation. Super warm. http://www.spitfireaudio.com/modules

Comment

Wow, never heard of them, thanks for info, will bookmark them. And so I thought I checked most of piano plugs

Comment

Holy.... it's just great!
                    LotRO 09.25.08 - 09.11.10 RU[Fornost] 09.12.10 - to this day US[Brandywine]
                    Titan Quest 2007 - ?
                    Grim Dawn - Waiting

Comment

This is awesome

This track is amazing. So amazing that I had to register this account just to post this comment. The transparency that you guys at crate have is unlike any other company there is, and you've got to know that I appreciate every bit of your world that you allow us to see. I am very excited for this game, and for this company.

Comment

I enjoyed this music track a lot. It's a nice piece of work.

Cheers

Comment

I just wanted to say, I'm currently listening to all of the music from newest to oldest, and that it is very dark feeling.
                          I think there could be some more drawn out melodies, but in compliment it does remind me of the wonderful music of diablo.

Comment

I absolutely loved this track as well. I mean the others were pretty good too, but this one is really vivid in the emotions that it tries to convey. More tracks like this one in the game would be awesome.

Comment

Great song, and great soundtrack overall... It really sets a nice mood for this type of game. I enjoyed every track that we can listen on media/music section

Comment

Truly amazing song, I would even say 'touching'. Very very nice!

Comment

Working...
                                X