Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where pledges come from...

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...n/posts/217815

I thought this would be interesting to share.

Very interesting. I hope you guys are gonna make it. 18 days and it seems like you've got so much farther to go :/ I wish I could help more. I wanted to kick in, but I ended up coming up short on money for then next few months. I feel crappy, since I was one of the ones who initially encouraged you to do this :/
    http://www.furaffinity.net/user/zidders/
    "Shared pain is lessened.Shared joy is increased.Thus we refute entropy."
    -Spider Robinson

Comment

22% of the goal left. So long as we get an avg of 3.8k a day we will make the goal. With any excessive amount we make it will lower that amount as well as put us over the goal. I was hoping we could have gotten to close to 500k but i'm running out of ideas. Some people are just close minded with D3 and PoE
      Blood for the Blood god!

Comment

I think it's the fact that isometric action/rpg games tend to be a niche genre. I don't think there are as many fans of this genre as there are of First Person Shooters, or even rpg's like Skyrim. I think the fact that Torchlight II and Diablo III are happening right now is what might be keeping it from getting more traction than it is. I think it'll pick up as we get towards the end of the week. Payday and what not.
        http://www.furaffinity.net/user/zidders/
        "Shared pain is lessened.Shared joy is increased.Thus we refute entropy."
        -Spider Robinson

Comment

Not to mention torchlight 2 as well. There is still hope that we can double what we have, backers increasing their pledge by one tier will generate a good chunk of money. Also another video would help the goal as well. I still think they can make $400,000, gonna be though but I still have hope ;-)

Originally posted by Hypercrazy View Post
          22% of the goal left. So long as we get an avg of 3.8k a day we will make the goal. With any excessive amount we make it will lower that amount as well as put us over the goal. I was hoping we could have gotten to close to 500k but i'm running out of ideas. Some people are just close minded with D3 and PoE
          Last edited by Albedoshin; 04-30-2012, 10:42 PM.
          You are now looking at a new owner of the Hoarders Edition for $250. :-)

We are that much closer now.

Comment

I really hope they will reach their goal.

Comment

Why nothing from titanquest.nett?
              medierra
              "When you play GD it will feel like being punched in the face by a drunk grizzly bear. Thats how awesome it is.

... wait is that awesome? ok, how about - its like you're drunk and a grizzly bear is punching you but... no wait... its like you're drunk, you punch a grizzly bear in the face but the bear is also drunk, so it just explodes into gibs."

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
                Why nothing from titanquest.nett?
                They said the next email update will talk about Grim Dawn. The other one was already written up and sent out. I hope it gets a lot they have so many registered members.

edit: They should put the kickstarter link at the top of the TQ.net Forums.
                Blood for the Blood god!

Comment

when will that e-mail be sent out?
                  You are now looking at a new owner of the Hoarders Edition for $250. :-)

We are that much closer now.

Comment

already bought the game last year, made a small donation. Amazing the offers though, someone actually paid 8k donation. incredible support! GO GO CRATE
                    Legendary Fan
                    The realization of change is instant, but change itself takes time.

Comment

Time to have faith during the home stretch. It's awesome how much the community has been doing to make the successor to a niche (but beloved) title more of a gamer household name.

To be honest, I think the KS run has done incredibly well, considering the juggernauts it's gone against. The DFA, WL2 and Shadowrun teams have a ton of game titles on their CV's and a huge base for contribution dollars. They have a lot of nostalgia factor too, being that some of those titles are older and during the players' formative years.

TQ is a bit newer and a lone title, but when GD makes it, hopefully it will be the first of a series of productions that makes crate some bank.

Comment

Great info to allocate where the income came from, you could possibly stress more on those. the last phase is the most difficult phase.

Comment

Originally posted by medierra View Post
                          http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...n/posts/217815

I thought this would be interesting to share.
                          cheapassgamers.com 0.35% -- It's all coming together...
                          r/Grimdawn
                          www.reddit.com/r/Grimdawn

Comment

Working...
                          X