HOMEGAME GUIDEMEDIAFORUMBuy Now!CRATE

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
This topic is closed.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The problem is you can only connect it to your user account, not your page. So I can't connect it to Grim Dawn or Crate Entertainment... only a blank user profile with nothing on it that I only registered to create the game and company page.

    That is why Double Fine and Wasteland 2 don't have Facebook connected either.

    Comment


    • I chipped in an extra $35.00!

      On top of my previous purchase, no need to do any extra work Medierra!

      Good luck!
      _______
      Legendary Fan & KickStart Supporter

      Comment


      • Originally posted by medierra View Post
        The problem is you can only connect it to your user account, not your page. So I can't connect it to Grim Dawn or Crate Entertainment... only a blank user profile with nothing on it that I only registered to create the game and company page.

        That is why Double Fine and Wasteland 2 don't have Facebook connected either.
        Wow how lame. You would think kickstarter would allow for this kind of thing.
        Oppa is Gangnam style!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0

        Comment


        • GODDAMNIT WHERE IS THAT READ DOT; I HAVE NO SCIENCE VESSELS AROUND THE SCANNERS HAVE NO ENERGY WHAAAAAA WARGARBL!!1!!1!1!

          also, how come you post it right now where i've gotten 4 days off work (for being the awesome workhorse that i am ) that i will now spend contemplating & rationalizing why i need that box signed by the whole team?

          but really all the best and thanks to all the people who contribute(d) and/or spread the word, too!
          Last edited by durruti; 04-18-2012, 10:55 AM.

          Comment


          • Cannot Wait!

            It sounds like you guys are getting all the good bits of many games and smashing them all together. I love the fan acknowledgement and have pre-ordered the Epic fan edition!
            Keep it up!

            Comment


            • Day 2, April 18th, 9:30am- 1,876 backers @ $74,173.00
              Nice start, I hope the momentum keeps going.
              Legendary Kickstarter Supporter Boxed Deluxe Edition

              Comment


              • It's nail-biting. I feel like when I was watching Lost and got to a point thinking "just give me the ending already! I wonder if the spoiler is out on the internet somewhere".
                Praise the sun!

                Comment


                • Yeah I know. I'm not going to feel comfortable at all until the funding goal is reached. I how the pace picks up a bit

                  Comment


                  • agreed, Im sure it will get there, not sure when, I hope it reaches the go so there is time for it to add more on top
                    Legendary key holder since 20/12/2010

                    Co-op Digital Deluxe Bundle supporter I hope GD is a success

                    Comment


                    • How can we get this featured on ign or kotaku's front page. In all seriousness, I just checked them out and there were articles of the muppets 2 film, and a hamburger stacked with 1000 slices of bacon.....

                      Clearly there is room for a game as significant as this to be featured

                      Comment


                      • I think the real issue with IGN is that the site seems more focused on big budget titles then anything indie, also their reviews are not to be trusted either, seems most of the front page stuff is mainly games that are tied to a publisher, no doubt the site gets publisher funding, and the funding makes for sky rocketed scores for games that might not deserve it

                        personally I don't think the site is very good, sure if you search for Grim Dawn, the KS page gets a mention, but I don't see it ever appearing on the front page, as I highly doubt they will ever bother, because there are many big budget titles that are better in their eyes, publisher backed
                        Legendary key holder since 20/12/2010

                        Co-op Digital Deluxe Bundle supporter I hope GD is a success

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by matthewfarmery View Post
                          I think the real issue with IGN is that the site seems more focused on big budget titles then anything indie, also their reviews are not to be trusted either, seems most of the front page stuff is mainly games that are tied to a publisher, no doubt the site gets publisher funding, and the funding makes for sky rocketed scores for games that might not deserve it

                          personally I don't think the site is very good, sure if you search for Grim Dawn, the KS page gets a mention, but I don't see it ever appearing on the front page, as I highly doubt they will ever bother, because there are many big budget titles that are better in their eyes, publisher backed
                          You can always give IGN tips about news. If enough people tip them with the same thing they will probably make news of it.

                          Also dont say they dont like indie games. They have done much for lots of them Like Cave Story, Fez and Minecraft.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by 343GuiltyFart View Post
                            How can we get this featured on ign or kotaku's front page. In all seriousness, I just checked them out and there were articles of the muppets 2 film, and a hamburger stacked with 1000 slices of bacon.....

                            Clearly there is room for a game as significant as this to be featured
                            It was on IGN's front page yesterday.
                            Legendary Fan turned Digital Deluxe Edition Backer
                            Unabashed CDProjektRED fan


                            Currently Playing: Bayonetta 2, Costume Quest 1 & 2

                            Comment


                            • well I still think their reviews aren't to be trusted, as for the front page news, it seems to be mainly publisher backed titles, so it would have been nice if GD KS was on the front page, that was the original question, why its not on the front page? like I said, if you search for Grim Dawn you will find it

                              but for me, its not really a site I really trust
                              Legendary key holder since 20/12/2010

                              Co-op Digital Deluxe Bundle supporter I hope GD is a success

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by matthewfarmery View Post
                                well I still think their reviews aren't to be trusted, as for the front page news, it seems to be mainly publisher backed titles, so it would have been nice if GD KS was on the front page, that was the original question, why its not on the front page? like I said, if you search for Grim Dawn you will find it

                                but for me, its not really a site I really trust
                                Again, as I've already stated:

                                Originally posted by Keyrock
                                It was on IGN's front page yesterday.
                                IGN posts like a billion articles everyday, so stuff falls off the front page rather quickly.
                                Legendary Fan turned Digital Deluxe Edition Backer
                                Unabashed CDProjektRED fan


                                Currently Playing: Bayonetta 2, Costume Quest 1 & 2

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X