X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by varsovie View Post
    Is it an invasion of bald men on these forums?

Even the smileys are bald!

You will bow to your new bald overlords! Seriously, there better be a bald option for our characters in Grim Dawn...make it so Crate!

Comment

• Originally posted by Whiskeyjack73 View Post
      You will bow to your new bald overlords! Seriously, there better be a bald option for our characters in Grim Dawn...make it so Crate!
      Why do you think they put a wig as a reward?

Massively stylish George Washington style powdered wig in-game accessory.

Comment

• Originally posted by varsovie View Post
        Why do you think they put a wig as a reward?
        That blew my mind, man.

I want a tinfoil hat reward, now.
        Legendary Kickstarter Supporter Boxed Deluxe Edition

Comment

• I think there should be a 'tin foil' set in the game, lol.
          Last edited by Scryer; 04-19-2012, 01:41 AM.
          _______
          Legendary Fan & KickStart Supporter

Comment

• Originally posted by Scryer View Post
            I think there should be a 'tin foil' set in the game, lol.
            would be funny as joke armor with each item giving +1 armor and occasional static shocks
            Join in on IRC! irc.quakenet.org #grimdawn

No IRC Client? Use Webchat! - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=grimdawn

Comment

• I'd like to see an "over 9000" set with laughable stat gains as a joke item.
              Oppa is Gangnam style!
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0

Comment

• Congrats on the early KS success!

I really hope you guys get someone on-board to manage the time and money those Kickstarter rewards tiers are going to take up.

I love that you are gaining so much so support so quickly, but I still hope to see the focus be on game development and not producing books and posters!

Really don't wanna see the same issues that the Star Command guys had happen to you as well!

Good luck guys and keep up the good work!
                Legendary Fan Edition Supporter

Comment

• Originally posted by medierra View Post
                  This is it!

Get ready for 30 days of terror, excitement and hopefully a little euphoria...

Thank you to everyone who has helped us make this happen and to get as far as we've come with Grim Dawn! I can't even begin to describe how nervous and excited I am. This may sound cheesy and is perhaps partially the result of my crazed, sleep-deprived state but I'm actually tearing up a little writing this, thinking about how awesome you guys have been and how much I truly appreciate and rely on your support. There were some really tough times early on, especially nearing the end of the first year where I think I might have given up if it weren't for all the encouragement and enthusiasm you guys have shown since we've been doing this. Now that we've overcome so many of the biggest challenges we faced, I feel confident we can do this! Lets keep it going and make this game everything you want it to be!
                  No, THANK YOU for doing this. And you do realize how totally awesome that video looks dont you? I want it now!

I hope the KS exceeds your wildest expectations and allows you to pull together the right team to create something that is greater than you would have dared to dream. I guess thats kind of a silly wish since from that video I find it obvious you already dream incredible things

Comment

• Grats on 100k! Next big milestone is $140,000! You can do it guys, we believe in you!
                    After Void(null) left there was basically no point anymore...

Comment

• Once we surpass our funding goal, we'll have some cool news to reveal about some of the dudes joining us.

Comment

• So if we're donating just to upgrade to a higher tier, do we select a reward still?

Comment

• Originally posted by SHODANFreeman View Post
                          So if we're donating just to upgrade to a higher tier, do we select a reward still?
                          No, since you'd be pledging a smaller amount than the tier you want, you can't actually select it. So you just have to email your receipt to upgrades@crateentertainment.com

Comment

• Been away for a while, popping in to say that this is truly awesome. As a holder of an existing Legendary key, I'm deliberately NOT upgrading it. You can take my $150 in a brand new pledge on KS.

Why? You guys deserve it. I wish I could give more... If I had 8k to give, you can take it.. Unfortunately I don't, and this is all I can give right now :/

Keep moving forward guys. It truly is amazing for all of us to have a chance to be a part of something truly great. Being part of a game made out of love, heart and soul, is simply incredible. In this day and age of garbage MODARNGAEMS and LOLLYWOOD TREEPAL AYYY mass produced consumerist DOOTY!! tier turds, games like this are needed more than ever.

Onward and upward guys! Behind you 100%!
                            PSN/Steam: Shirakani

Comment

• Hey, welcome back!

Awesome man, that you for your generosity!

Comment

• Thank us? No no, you got it the wrong way round dude... It is US, who is thanking YOU!

We thank YOU, for having the love, heart and soul to create Grim Dawn from literally nothing, at your own expense with nothing but blood, sweat and tears. We thank you for persevering through 2+ years where many would have quit after 2 MONTHS. We thank you for your grit and fortitude, that the game we dream of is still alive today.

So no, thank YOU! Thank you for not giving up on the project, and thank you for seeing it through to the end. Thank you for being a diamond in a steaming mountain of shit that is modern gaming.

Really, thank you.
                                PSN/Steam: Shirakani

Comment

Working...
                                X