X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editing... stuff

Currently doing the final edits on... you know... well, nothing too important...

I have it on good authority though that you may see something of interest posted to the website tomorrow.

Originally posted by medierra View Post
    Currently doing the final edits on... you know... well, nothing too important...

I have it on good authority though that you may see something of interest posted to the website tomorrow.

I will now celebrate by watching one of my favorite clips from The IT Crowd.

Comment

Man! You could've just sprung it on us! Now there's a whole day of anticipation to put up with.
      My Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/klo0ga

Comment

My mind has reached a state equilibrium, so I am ready to embrace the mildly interesting news of moderate importance.

Comment

Editing a video?? Sounds like it....

Thanks a lot Medierra!
          _______
          Legendary Fan & KickStart Supporter

Comment

Originally posted by Scryer View Post
            Editing a video?? Sounds like it....
            Or editing loot tables before he releases the ALPHA BUILD!!!11!@!@!!!

I joke!
            My Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/klo0ga

Comment

Early unlisted preview!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVtj7tajAR0

Comment

Originally posted by inklimited View Post
                So that is what happens to promised videos when they slip into the abyss. See what I did thar?

Comment

Originally posted by Kluga View Post
                  Or editing loot tables before he releases the ALPHA BUILD!!!11!@!@!!!

I joke!
                  I for one choose to believe it is Alpha. !!!

Just looked at the old videos...surely it cant have been 12 months since the last video!?!??
                  Last edited by Chameleon; 03-15-2012, 06:43 AM.
                  medierra
                  "When you play GD it will feel like being punched in the face by a drunk grizzly bear. Thats how awesome it is.

... wait is that awesome? ok, how about - its like you're drunk and a grizzly bear is punching you but... no wait... its like you're drunk, you punch a grizzly bear in the face but the bear is also drunk, so it just explodes into gibs."

Comment

you may see something of interest posted to the website tomorrow.
                    You are evil and cruel Probably somewhat sadistic deep in your mind
                    Waiting for the "something of interest" anxiously
                    My GD videos appear here:
                    http://www.youtube.com/user/RavenGrimDawn

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
                      I for one choose to believe it is Alpha. !!!

Just looked at the old videos...surely it cant have been 12 months since the last video!?!??
                      Man, you guys are going to be really disappointed when you find out it's just some text for the fourth class description...

Comment

Originally posted by evil medierra View Post
                        Man, you guys are going to be really disappointed when you find out it's just some text for the fourth class description...
                        I doubt it.

Comment

I'll kept my finger cross and hope for a better tomorrow!
                          Once a Legendary Fan Edition Grim Dawn Supporter
                          Upgraded to Co-op Digital Deluxe Edition

Comment

Originally posted by evil medierra View Post
                            Nah, every new info is great! =)
                            --TQ:IT Death Effects Mod maker (DEM), Former ASYLUMSMOD, Masteries & Krater(alpha) Tester, Masteries Calculator maker--

Thorough GD info here: www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=71628&postcount=1

Best music label of all times: www.g7welcomingcommittee.com/

"Boxed Deluxe Edition" support

Comment

Might be late tomorrow, just so you're not hitting refresh all day.

Comment

Working...
                              X