X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by medierra View Post
    Might be late tomorrow, just so you're not hitting refresh all day.
    Ok, good. I can finally put my finger off it and stop the bleeding, thanks! =)))
    --TQ:IT Death Effects Mod maker (DEM), Former ASYLUMSMOD, Masteries & Krater(alpha) Tester, Masteries Calculator maker--

Thorough GD info here: www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=71628&postcount=1

Best music label of all times: www.g7welcomingcommittee.com/

"Boxed Deluxe Edition" support

Comment

awesome can't wait for the update

it won't be alpha, that will probably be a private link or something?

that is a good question, how will you handle the alpha release? as many games like double fine and wasteland 2 are doing betas on steam, maybe you should consider doing the same?

just a thought

so can't wait for the update, as it would be good to see the game in action after 12 months of waiting (see the changes from then and now)

thanks to the devs and keep up the great work you are doing
      Legendary key holder since 20/12/2010

Co-op Digital Deluxe Bundle supporter I hope GD is a success

Comment

i wonder if one side will gradually take over and some time in the future we will have to deal with an unleashed evil medierra. i mean regular medierra seems tainted already... oh well, must be the warp. somebody call the inquisition.

Comment

eagerly waiting for the update...!

Comment

Originally posted by medierra View Post
            Might be late tomorrow, just so you're not hitting refresh all day.
            You are soooo evil~
            But still will wait for somethings surprise to happen~!
            Once a Legendary Fan Edition Grim Dawn Supporter
            Upgraded to Co-op Digital Deluxe Edition

Comment

How long will be the video?
              Look into the face of the enemy, and rejoice!
              For to stand before him, to bask in his fury,
              is to tell him that you fear him not,
              and that he is within a sword-thrust of destruction.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar View Post
                I think we will most likely get a evil medierra's response and say
                due to technical difficulties, the planned video will show something completely different (in the great Monty Python style of things) and we are going to show a 10 second video of my doing nothing!!
                I think I have outwitted evil medierra reply! unless he comes up with something even more evil

but seriously hopefully the video will be 3 minutes at the very least and shows some day and night combat with the occultist

but I guess we have to wait and see

Comment

I want to see monsters flying off the screen after being clobbered. Love the rag doll physics. I loved that in TQ.
                  medierra
                  "When you play GD it will feel like being punched in the face by a drunk grizzly bear. Thats how awesome it is.

... wait is that awesome? ok, how about - its like you're drunk and a grizzly bear is punching you but... no wait... its like you're drunk, you punch a grizzly bear in the face but the bear is also drunk, so it just explodes into gibs."

Comment

Originally posted by evil medierra View Post
                    Man, you guys are going to be really disappointed when you find out it's just some text for the fourth class description...
                    HAHAHAHAHA

my hero!

Comment

Man, you guys are going to be really disappointed when you find out it's just some text for the fourth class description...
                      (misterious voice whispering): Beware... you are stirring a terrible force ...

Comment

No, I won't!!!
                        Originally posted by Ragnar View Post
                        3 seconds - that's the maximum. medierra can't spend more time on it and neglect his work on GD.

Comment

Argghhh... this is slowly killing me... I'm still working on the video. I've had to capture new footage because the last one, which I thought was the final deal, came out too dark. I'm trying to capture new footage and get it up for tonight but I've slept for less than 4 hours in the last two days, so there is a chance I may loose brain function before I can complete it.

In any case, it is coming soooooon.

See, this is why you never set dates.

Ok, back to work! Cross your fingers...

P.S. looks like it will be 3-5mins!

Comment

poor med, not sleeping well, the expectation of the video is going to build, so better get it right, nice news that there is a new video in the works, but pity about the last one (the one that is too dark) but anyway, take your time and

GET IT RIGHT THIS TIME!!!

and don't forget sleep, we don't want the lead dev to go brain dead do we?

Comment

Yes sensei!

Comment

Sleep deprivation. Having just come off nightshift from the last few nights, I know what you mean Medierra. I just saw the video titled Mar-April 2011 in the media section and my eyes lit up for a moment before my brain went... hang on a moment. It's 2012. Damn.

Fatigue sucks.

I hope it has a rocking Bang Camero backing track. And a heap of explosions. And crates and barrels. And of course, single flash words interspersed through the clip that say "Grim Dawn! Coming Soon"

Comment

Working...
                                X