X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by medierra View Post
    I think he was poking fun at Aledog's post title in the form of a question as you can see the creatures name in the file name.

It is indeed an obelisk - an aetherial obelisk to be precise. It is an abomination formed out of earth and the flesh of unlucky creatures absorbed into it. At it's core is a giant crystal imbued with vast aetherial energy. The purpose of the obelisk is to transform portions of the world to be more suitable for aetherial habitation.
    Didn't see this thread because of the hud thread. I love the concept, and generally how the atmosfer will be dark and gruesome..... love it.
    Look into the face of the enemy, and rejoice!
    For to stand before him, to bask in his fury,
    is to tell him that you fear him not,
    and that he is within a sword-thrust of destruction.

Comment

Originally posted by Roros View Post
      Heh it was in response to the thread title.
      Lol, I thought it had something to do with my post, I was really confused..
      Now playing:

PC: Mount and Blade : Napoleonic Wars, League of Legends, Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne.

PS3: ---

Waiting for: Grim Dawn, Warcraft 4.

Comment

Badass style
        Like: +1

Comment

I also like, nice art and style
          Legendary key holder since 20/12/2010

Co-op Digital Deluxe Bundle supporter I hope GD is a success

Comment

Nice! Can't wait to see what you guys have in mind for it's animation/behavior.

Comment

That looks great! I like the little summary as well. It really adds to eeriness of the design.

Comment

Agreed.

Dudes, take your time making this game, it's going to be great. I will not play D3. I want to play Grim Dawn.

Comment

Originally posted by Anarchronique View Post
                  Dudes, take your time making this game, it's going to be great. I will not play D3. I want to play Grim Dawn.
                  This.

TECHNOmancer
                  "We already know Crate has talented people as well...do we need to pretend Blizzard has a bunch of monkeys sitting around slapping keyboards to appreciate what Crate is doing with Grim Dawn?" -- Renevent

"There seems to be a distinct lack of appreciation of what it takes to create something." -- Renevent

Comment

It will be in a game bestiary just like in The Witcher?

I love to read descriptions of monsters and ways how to kill them

Comment

That looks awesome. I look forward to hacking it up into small pieces... or at least attempting to
                      Come visit my YouTube Channel! www.youtube.com/user/5T3V3N5ify

Comment

I like the skulls on the base of the obelisk. Gives it a nice creepy look.

Comment

Dear lord that thing looks awesome!

I am sad that I missed it because of the HUD-Thread.
                          "It may take centuries to rise but once the Ice starts moving even mountains will yield."
                          - Armant, Prophet of the Northern Empire

"Buying things enhances my gaming experience."

Comment

Being a League of Legends player, I look forward to the art spotlights that have been coming out and I know there are a lot of people who also look forward to them. So what I am asking for is a possible art spotlight for all of your new additions to your bestiary. I would love to see how your artists made that awesome image. Even if its at 20x speed lol. Its so neat seeing professionals work on computer art.

please and thank you
                            Legendary Fan

Comment

Pure Evil!

Wow! Excellent artwork. Will this creature be stationary or mobile? If mobile, I imagine it floats and attacks with those wicked looking hooks?
                              Legendary since 12-9-10

Keep on, keepin' on.

Comment

Working...
                              X