X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shawnmck View Post
    Sounds cool to me, but there were bone-piles in TQ as well.
    Not that I mind, as I personally like the concept.
    Well the difference is that in TQ you clicked it and it magically puked out loot. This time you kick it over with actual physics and it pukes out loot.
    Can't you comprehend the awesome?!?!?!?!?!Ŗ?!?1?!?!?1Ŗ
    "It may take centuries to rise but once the Ice starts moving even mountains will yield."
    - Armant, Prophet of the Northern Empire

"Buying things enhances my gaming experience."

Comment

Although the occasional skeletal corpse would be nice too, as it would add some variety.
      Maybe even a zombie that appears to be dead, until you go to loot it, and then it gets up to attack you.
      Of course, some of the skeleton piles need to be traps too, such as shooting a dart or knife at you, or detonating a fire, poison bomb, etc. That way it keeps players a little cautious.
      Except in TQIT, the loot just magically poofs out and flies everywhere. Here, the GD char kicks the pile of bones and loot rolls out, bones fly around with physics!

Comment

Ah shit, guess we better cancel them!

Although the occasional skeletal corpse would be nice too, as it would add some variety.
        They are in more corpse-like format this time. I'll post a pic...

Maybe even a zombie that appears to be dead, until you go to loot it, and then it gets up to attack you.
        Already in!

Comment

Originally posted by medierra View Post
          Already in!
          Oh great...that's what caused me to shoot every single corpse in Dead Space. Several Times. Repeatedly.
          Guess this will cause me to throw grenades on anything that even looks remotely organic...or not organic.
          "It may take centuries to rise but once the Ice starts moving even mountains will yield."

Comment

Bone Piles

All I can say is sweet..

Comment

Already in!
              Yes!

I love/hate this feature in all games that have it. It really gets you in the game, paying attention while at the same time, if you let down your guard, you get screwed over.

Comment

I always thought that the enemies in TQ were like Charlie Brown on the pitchers mound -- whack and their socks come off.

Comment

Oh, lootable skeletons/bone piles again! We've already seen this in TQ... I mean... Even the grass moves the same way?!

Pre-order cancelled!!1

Was just thinking, I wish some class would have actual kicking skill. I'd love to kick monsters off the ledges while shouting "THIS IS SPARTAAAAA", and lose all the drops in process.

Comment

Originally posted by Shinrou View Post
                    Oh, lootable skeletons/bone piles again! We've already seen this in TQ... I mean... Even the grass moves the same way?!

Pre-order cancelled!!1

Haha, nice one!

Here is a little preview:

Comment

Mmm, that looks nice.

Now you just need to scale the kicking force with stats, at high stats the force becomes so strong the bones turn into deadly projectiles that can be used in combat, loot+damage, what a delicious combo!

Comment

These skeletons look like someone rolled them into a roll.
                        Spring Rolls
                        Great pic! Thx

Comment

Wow! Those look great! They actually look like, well, skeletons
                          Donít be afraid! Itís simple math. Block of cheese, plus tortillas, plus heat, equals melted goodness and the key to discovering Truth. ... Substitute your brain and The Oracle where appropriate.
                          -- Lucious Aldin

Comment

those are some badass looking skeletons and OH MY GOD CHECK OUT THAT BUZZSAW LOOKING MELEE THING OF AWESOMENESS I WANT ONE
                            XBL Gamertag: TheDukeOfBeef
                            ---------------------------
                            i welcome the zombie apocalypse

Comment

Is that...is that a buzzsaw? it's...so beautiful...ugh I think I got something in my eye... *sniff*

Comment

Oh, looking forward to kicking them while they are down.

Comment

Working...
                                X