Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice screenies! Thanks!

Originally posted by yerkyerk View Post
    Ofcourse, entirely different genre, just saying that I don't mind if areas are "closed off" by tough monsters, rather than closed off by borders.
    Agreed. I somehow like that too.

Comment

The screenshots look great! Just as I had hoped – more awesomely colorful spells! ^_^

Thanks for keeping the eye-candy on high and I hope you can have a similar level of awesomeness for each and every spell!

Spell effects is likely something I’ll be attempting to make a lot of suggestions on in the Alpha… hope that’s alright! (Of course along with game-play experience!)
      _______
      Legendary Fan & KickStart Supporter

Comment

really, really, want to play this....
        Early adopter Legendary Contributor/Supporter.

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction"~ Blaise Pascal

“Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.” ~ Italian proverb

Comment

I always thought it was cool that, instead of limiting the player where he goes by placing obstacles everywhere, allow him to go everywhere; but get raped by doing so. Than, once he buffs up a few levels, he can exact vengeance on his nemesis by shoving something up the monster's something. This is one of the things that made Gothic so great. Ofcourse, entirely different genre, just saying that I don't mind if areas are "closed off" by tough monsters, rather than closed off by borders.
          This.

That is all.

ps. Screenies look awesome as usual!
          Legendary Key Holder

Comment

Originally posted by medierra View Post
            Yeah the red pluses are healing effects. In that screen the groble shaman is using chain-heal. When there is more than one shaman, it is extremely hard to kill anything unless you stun / kill the shaman first or unleash a devastating amount of damage at once, which is always an option with demolition. Other classes tend to have to target the shamans.
            That is really apprediated! Thanks! I so love the tactical gameplay and this kind of tough scenarios!! =)

Medierra, please, tell me there is any kind of healing spell with the same healing indicator! I am always playing healers/supporters in multiplayer games and that would make my day, hehe. =)

I always thought it was cool that, instead of limiting the player where he goes by placing obstacles everywhere, allow him to go everywhere; but get raped by doing so. Than, once he buffs up a few levels, he can exact vengeance on his nemesis by shoving something up the monster's something. This is one of the things that made Gothic so great. Ofcourse, entirely different genre, just saying that I don't mind if areas are "closed off" by tough monsters, rather than closed off by borders.
            This is really awesome idea, I support that! It would be lovely to see this kind of trespassing punishment. =)

Lol, I love the way the big one is flying.

Anyway, I love where the game is aiming, and I am eagerly waiting for beta (this year hopefully). =)
            --TQ:IT Death Effects Mod maker (DEM), Former ASYLUMSMOD, Masteries & Krater(alpha) Tester, Masteries Calculator maker--

Thorough GD info here: www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=71628&postcount=1

Best music label of all times: www.g7welcomingcommittee.com/

"Boxed Deluxe Edition" support

Comment

Nice job!

Hope we can get some "fire works" to end off July.
              legendary fan

it is better to die for the emperor then to live for your self.

Comment

That does it!! Goin Legendary

Comment

Agreed.

TECHNOmancer
                  "We already know Crate has talented people as well...do we need to pretend Blizzard has a bunch of monkeys sitting around slapping keyboards to appreciate what Crate is doing with Grim Dawn?" -- Renevent

"There seems to be a distinct lack of appreciation of what it takes to create something." -- Renevent

Comment

we want you, our fans, to be involved in the development of the game and to watch as things progress..., Grim Dawn is still pre-pre-pre-alpha and I might have even missed a pre.
                    I'd be happy to be involved.
                    I'll gladly pay another $30 to be in the pre-pre-pre-alpha, even if it is missing a pre
                    Last edited by jamesL; 06-29-2011, 05:27 PM.

Comment

nice screenshots as usual, i'm drooling over them, and that itch won't stop, its only going to stop when I play this mother of a game!

but man, this is shaping to be one heck of a game!!

Keep up the most excellent work that you are doing, seriously can't wait for the alpha, as this rate, its going to be more polished then many alphas or indeed betas, which many big houses seem to push out of the door these days, nice to see this game getting a lot of love and attention

I salute the devs and kneel before them in awe !!!
                      Legendary key holder since 20/12/2010

Co-op Digital Deluxe Bundle supporter I hope GD is a success

Comment

The more pics I see, the more impatient I am about this game...Which is the main idea I guess! Great work!
                        - Ia! Ia! Cthulhu Ftaghn!
                        - Gesundheit.

My channel (aka "proof that I am really wasting my time with random things"):

Comment

The environments are looking great.

Everything is looking so throughly consistent. The scenes are impressive.

I was wondering on how the effect clouds are handled.

Are they to be obscuring,

or are they dynamic so the effect is dynamic/instananeous so you can see the objects in the cloud as it changes

or should they be more transparent?

Comment

Screenies

Looking good guys.

Personally, I prefer the less 'artsy' font in the first menu shot, but either works in my opinion.

Keep 'em coming.

Comment

Working...
                            X