No announcement yet.
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need a slider in the options screen for the buttons.
    Best Idea EVER!!!!

Also we need a slider for the number of zombies on screen. Ooh and one for the size of the borders on the top and bottom!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ZorusX View Post
      Best Idea EVER!!!!

Also we need a slider for the number of zombies on screen. Ooh and one for the size of the borders on the top and bottom!!
      And a slider that will determine the font used for the slider that changes the in game font.
      After Void(null) left there was basically no point anymore...

Comment

• LOL you guys forgot the slider that determines if you get sliders in the options screen. Just saying.
        Cavar
        Legendary Key Holder since February 2010

Kickstarter Contributor - Hoarder's Edition - 5/2/2012

Comment

• Originally posted by medierra View Post
          Here is a version with the top border reduced as some people suggested and a slightly smaller title graphic.

Hm..it looks kinda cut-off without the top border..
          --TQ:IT Death Effects Mod maker (DEM), Former ASYLUMSMOD, Masteries & Krater(alpha) Tester, Masteries Calculator maker--

Thorough GD info here: www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=71628&postcount=1

Best music label of all times: www.g7welcomingcommittee.com/

"Boxed Deluxe Edition" support

Comment

• looks a lot better to me, man I'm having a serious itch to play this game!!!
            Legendary key holder since 20/12/2010

Co-op Digital Deluxe Bundle supporter I hope GD is a success

Comment

Here's some changes I thought would look good. I thought it might look better if you cut off the frame borders on the left and right of the screen. Looks more like a movie that way. Also I wanted to see what the Vinque font looked like on the buttons. Personally I like the look of both, but I'd be curious what other people think.

http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/9663/gdmm2.jpg
              This is exactly what I meant in my previous post. The top border looks much better

The font is better but if it was to cost money then it wouldn't be worth it just for a menu screen.

Comment

• Very very nice ZorusX! This could an option to take into account and improve IMO
                - Ia! Ia! Cthulhu Ftaghn!
                - Gesundheit.

My channel (aka "proof that I am really wasting my time with random things"):

Comment

• Looks great!
                  Early adopter Legendary Contributor/Supporter.

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction"~ Blaise Pascal

“Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.” ~ Italian proverb

Comment

• I love the font more and more.

Any proficient photoshoppers who can add rust, scratches bullet holes and knife carvings to the metal frames? I wonder how a more roughened up interface would look.
                    Last edited by yerkyerk; 06-26-2011, 08:34 PM.

Comment

• Here's a shiiittty attempt at me photoshopping some roughend up stuff into it. Its also only half done. I tried anyways.

Comment

• That looks pretty good to me, thanks for creating it ZorusX! Ofcourse, it should also go over the buttons, but I think this gives a more than clear enough indication of how'd it look. I think all those details add a lot to the overall impression of the menu.

Why do the buttons in this screenie look different btw?

Comment

• I used a different effect on the text and an off-white. I also messed up and started editing the wrong picture and it turned into a cut and paste mess. I'm like the kid who stuck macaroni to his face with paste.

Comment

• Just an idea, although I'd prefer you to add more content to the game then the menu, but how about having the menu button first come up as the Cithonan runes, then shift and meld into English.

Comment

Here's a shiiittty attempt at me photoshopping some roughend up stuff into it. Its also only half done. I tried anyways.
                              I think tha this version is perfect, this fonts looks greats with the buttons squares.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chronikuz View Post
                                I think tha this version is perfect, this fonts looks greats with the buttons squares.
                                Beautiful art & perfect font type(Vinque). A real Grim Dawn feelin'. Medierra please implement!

Yerky & ZorusX thx this cool teamwork. The result is extremely good visual.
                                Last edited by MadWasp; 06-27-2011, 02:48 PM.
                                Official Legendary Grim Dawn Contributor (Diablo III KiLLeR )King among RPGZ! Chop it !

Gold Reward:

Silver Reward:

Comment

Working...
                                X