X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sniping Hounds

Behold, my mighty crossbow of zapping and poisonization! Okay, so maybe that isn't the real name and maybe the electrical dmg actually comes from a necklace but, hey, this is a dramatization... As you can see, I've scored a hit on a Rifthound as it charges across a plank-bridge and my charged necklace has triggered delivering bonus electrical damage. I started shooting them when they were way off to the left of the screenshot but Rifthounds are fast... very fast. You can see the front of the pack is already across the river and about to circle around behind me. Of course, also behind me is a row of thermite mines.

Nice weather effects. I hope you didn't forget your raincoat.
    Using froggy english since 1973.

Comment

ohhh, beautiful!

I hope you've got a melee-weapon close by then..

EDIT: apparently you do, since there's a dead "dog" right behind you.. :P
      Last edited by Inferus; 05-20-2011, 10:04 AM.
      This will be Legen - wait for it... Dary!!

Legendary key owner - upgraded to Boxed Special Edition

Comment

I'm disappointed, I came to see dogs sniping.
        Praise the sun!

Comment

Awesome screen shot! Thanks for the update Medierra!

Those weather effects are beautiful.
          _______
          Legendary Fan & KickStart Supporter

Comment

The reflections in the water, the atmospheric fog, crisp textures, combined with varied land that really gives it a detailed and cared for feeling, this game is looking better every day. Really guys, you are doing an amazing job!
            AMD Phenom X4 975 3.6//ASUS M3A78-T//8GB DDR2-1066 RAM//GTX 660//Asus Xonar D2X//Crucial C300 64GB SSD//Windows 7 x64//Alpha Tester

Comment

Daaayum!

Simply beautiful.

The river edge on the right side of the screen shot though, just above the rocks, it looks a bit sharp with how it meets the land. Or is it just me

Comment

You continue to tease in the best way. Every screen shot makes me want this game more.

Comment

Is that water or fog (or both) rolling down that path under the bridge?
                  "I've always felt that a person's intelligence is directly reflected by the number of conflicting points of view he can entertain simultaneously on the same topic."

Comment

The environment looks beautiful indeed. The rain and fog, reflection of distorted images in the water, the swampy scenery.

Comment

Originally posted by Roros View Post
                      I'm disappointed, I came to see dogs sniping.
                      That was my first impression, too.

The weather and object reflection effects look fantastic. As for the mutated mutts, those look great also.

TECHNOmancer
                      "We already know Crate has talented people as well...do we need to pretend Blizzard has a bunch of monkeys sitting around slapping keyboards to appreciate what Crate is doing with Grim Dawn?" -- Renevent

"There seems to be a distinct lack of appreciation of what it takes to create something." -- Renevent

Comment

Cannot wait to get into this game. Nice all around shot.
                        Early adopter Legendary Contributor/Supporter.

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction"~ Blaise Pascal

“Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.” ~ Italian proverb

Comment

This is quite the great screenshot you gave us there. Really epic atmosphere.
                          "It may take centuries to rise but once the Ice starts moving even mountains will yield."
                          - Armant, Prophet of the Northern Empire

"Buying things enhances my gaming experience."

Comment

As always keep up the great work!
                            Official Legendary Grim Dawn Contributor (Diablo III KiLLeR )King among RPGZ! Chop it !

Gold Reward:

Silver Reward:

Comment

Kinda gives me that Aliens vibe. Looks good and ambient =)~

Comment

Working...
                              X