X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zgore View Post
    That is a great pic. That gun looks frikin awesome. I am so jealous I want an AR15!!

As for the screenshot..... I think this is my favorite one yet!!!
    The screenshot does look amazing, as always. I can't wait for the alpha to come along.

You can get a stripped lower for 150$ or so. That's the part of the AR that needs to be registered as a firearm. Then you can buy it a piece or two at a time. That's how I'm going to build mine, anyway. It keeps you from dropping over a grand in one sitting and allows you to build it however you'd like.
    Boxed Special Edition

Please Join, Track, or Like our page to help support an indie game development team!
    http://www.moddb.com/games/flesh-asunder
    http://www.facebook.com/fledglingstudios

Comment

I will never understand why people buy weapons (in real-life). :/
      "It may take centuries to rise but once the Ice starts moving even mountains will yield."
      - Armant, Prophet of the Northern Empire

"Buying things enhances my gaming experience."

Comment

Originally posted by Harlequin View Post
        I will never understand why people buy weapons (in real-life). :/
        I don't hunt or kill anything. I just enjoy target shooting. I also enjoy the responsibility of having a firearm that I take care of. I understand the functionality of firearms the same way others understand cars or computer hardware (another interest of mine). If you haven't been target shooting, I highly recommend it. Its one of those things you don't truly understand until you do it. Its also usually a social event for me. Other people go to ball games. I go with some friends to the range, fire off a few hundred rounds, and then go home and hang out with them while we dis-assemble and clean everything.

Its the irresponsible rednecks that give safe, law-abiding gun owners (like myself) a bad name.
        Boxed Special Edition

Please Join, Track, or Like our page to help support an indie game development team!
        http://www.moddb.com/games/flesh-asunder
        http://www.facebook.com/fledglingstudios

Comment

Originally posted by thedarkwolf333 View Post
          Its the irresponsible rednecks that give safe, law-abiding gun owners (like myself) a bad name.
          Yep, we do. Got a reputation to uphold. Being a sun-burned blue collar worker who happens to own a firearm and uses it for more than shooting paper is serious business...

Comment

Nice screenshot. Love that we'll have crossbows too.
            Legendary Fan

Comment

that is truely one epic screenshot, and makes me want the game so badly, it certainly looks like you have improved the engine by a lot, juding from the screenshots so far, utter awesome, and nice that the enemy has a decent pathing AI, which is a let down in some games
              Legendary key holder since 20/12/2010

Co-op Digital Deluxe Bundle supporter I hope GD is a success

Comment

Look awesome, as usual.
                But I was wondering, did you manually adjust the camera down slightly, or is that the default setting of the camera?

Comment

BTW
                  That photo by Yerkyerk that shows the dog as a sniper...
                  Priceless.

Comment

Awesome pics! Two perspectives.
                    Where the hell this dog did get the rifle from?
                    Great thread.

Comment

Working...
                    X