X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by medierra View Post
    You can see the front of the pack is already across the river and about to circle around behind me.
    Apart from all the beauty and tactical aspects - you obviously improved the enemys' pathing. I ambushed an enemy camp in TQ recently and they all ran forth and back as in a frenzy and didn't find a way to strike back. Worst of all it ruined the performance ... worse than a flip-book. So, kudos for more dangerous enemies.
    Last edited by eisprinzessin; 05-20-2011, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Absolutely gorgeous environment. It really IS haunting and very well detailed. This game is looking better with like every screenshot, or something.

Comment

Very cool! Are the thermite mines visible in this shot or are they off screen somewhere?

Comment

What do thermites mine for anyway? Thilver?

I thought they only ate wooden thtuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Maelstrom View Post
            What do thermites mine for anyway? Thilver?

I thought they only ate wooden thtuff.

okay you made me laugh there.
            "It may take centuries to rise but once the Ice starts moving even mountains will yield."
            - Armant, Prophet of the Northern Empire

"Buying things enhances my gaming experience."

Comment

Originally posted by Roros View Post
              I'm disappointed, I came to see dogs sniping.

Happy now?

Comment

The rain and fog effect look so good. Sniping dogs just how I like it?
                Blood for the Blood god!

Comment

Absolutely beautiful! Serene and haunting at the same time. I'm guessing it's not quite so serene while playing though, being concerned about getting eaten by those creepy freaking hounds!

I just noticed that this, and the last screenshot or the inventory, are the first ones to be in widescreen in a year! I do believe that makes the fourth resolution that has been used on screenshots so far
                  Donít be afraid! Itís simple math. Block of cheese, plus tortillas, plus heat, equals melted goodness and the key to discovering Truth. ... Substitute your brain and The Oracle where appropriate.
                  -- Lucious Aldin

Comment

amazing screenshot, detailed scenery, and also nice effects on the electrical bolt there! Nice work!

Comment

Originally posted by Josho View Post
                      The river edge on the right side of the screen shot though, just above the rocks, it looks a bit sharp with how it meets the land. Or is it just me
                      You can say the same about how the rock (to the right of the character) stands out from the ground - neither dirt nor any vegetation - the precise edges look unnatural. From a slightly different context, but certainly applicable:
                      Originally posted by medierra View Post
                      Those are the kind of thing that we typically polish up in our final pass. Right now we're just trying to get all the content in place.

Comment

Originally posted by Josho View Post

The river edge on the right side of the screen shot though, just above the rocks, it looks a bit sharp with how it meets the land. Or is it just me
                        This happens when you apply fog-effects. I have seen this in many many games that the normally soft transition, which is in the end just a texture, gets overlayed with the fog so you see the full texture when it would normally be transparent.

This is at least how I think it happens/works. Ofc I have no actual idea because I am not a game-designer.
                        "It may take centuries to rise but once the Ice starts moving even mountains will yield."
                        - Armant, Prophet of the Northern Empire

"Buying things enhances my gaming experience."

Comment

It seems to me like this is one of those things you notice when sitting comfortably in your room looking at an image, but when you're actually there in the marshes, fighting against hellhounds (i.e. playing the game), I don't think a lot of people would catch that . Only if it's near a health bar.

Comment

Originally posted by yerkyerk View Post

Happy now?
                            That is a great pic. That gun looks frikin awesome. I am so jealous I want an AR15!!

As for the screenshot..... I think this is my favorite one yet!!!

Comment

I thought I was going to see some sweet gun play when I clicked on this threat and I will gladly admit I was not disappointed. I have now had my fill of sniping hounds and hounds that snipe, this thread has definitely made my day. A round of applause for everyone involved.
                              Last edited by Druthers; 05-22-2011, 07:23 PM.
                              Digital Deluxe Edition Backer!

Comment

yes, like the whole energy in the picture, as said many times i belive vating for the game with hunger!
                                legendary fan
                                10-May-2010 12:22:54 PM

Comment

Working...
                                X