X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He already did ...
    Last edited by eisprinzessin; 07-15-2011, 01:02 AM. Reason: *_+ started to post almost the same quotes as one year ago o_O

Comment

• Any chance we'll be able to dual wield pistols like the original post?
      Legendary Fan

Comment

• Originally posted by medierra View Post
        Yes you can dual wield swords and can also use a pistol and shield. You may be able to dual wield pistols but I am not sure we'll have sword + pistol. We'd need to add some tech to support that [...]
        ... from May 2010

Comment

• ah, I must of missed that one while sifting through the posts. Thanks.
          Legendary Fan

Comment

• Originally Posted by medierra
            Yes you can dual wield swords and can also use a pistol and shield. You may be able to dual wield pistols but I am not sure we'll have sword + pistol. We'd need to add some tech to support that [...]
            You made my day better.
            Great news.

Comment

• I have a question about pistols (and bows), do they will need ammunitions like in D2 ? (sorry for this comparison, but when I tested D2 after TQ, I felt it could be a good idea to implement the need of arrows).
              Havin' a tea Partay drinkin' mah Teeea!
              ---
              Currently playing :

Borderlands 2, Torchlight 2, Path of Exile, The Walking Dead Episodes
              Waiting for :
              Grim Dawn, SimCity 2013

Comment

• Thanks eisprinzessin for this useful answer.
                Ammo-like relic is a good idea
                Havin' a tea Partay drinkin' mah Teeea!
                ---
                Currently playing :

Borderlands 2, Torchlight 2, Path of Exile, The Walking Dead Episodes
                Waiting for :
                Grim Dawn, SimCity 2013

Comment

• I like the ammo as a relic type of thing but not the reloading. I think it would be a little weird to have to reload in an ARPG of this kind and maybe even hurt it. But having ammo that adds a special property to the weapon sounds interesting and it's unheard of in other games before this one.
                  Legendary Fan

Comment

Working...
                  X