• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weapons

here's a look at the newest pistol to get into the game

i'll try and post more weapons as they get made

Attached Files
    Last edited by Sectaurs; 10-08-2010, 05:24 AM.

Sweet work man! Lookin' good!

Comment

Those look awesome, thanks for sharing!
      _______
      Legendary Fan & KickStart Supporter

Comment

Gotta agree with the others, those are awesome. Fantastic attention to detail.

Comment

I have a question, how long (how many hours) does it take to create 1 piece of weapon or item? With full in-game functionality? Imagine it's a big weapon, or piece of gear also.

Thanks for insight into this, if you can give it!
          _______
          Legendary Fan & KickStart Supporter

Comment

That's a hard question to answer Scryer, it's a bit like asking how long does it take to eat an icecream, there are lots of variables involved .

But if you're interested, here's a series of weapon modeling tutorials that might give you an idea of the amount of work involved: http://www.freeitsolutions.com/3ds/?search=weapon

Hope that helps .

Comment

Looks really nice. More detail than we'll probably see in-game, heh. This was made for close-ups.
              Last edited by yerkyerk; 10-08-2010, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Looks very nice.

Yeark I think you can see ingame if something has alot of small details or not.^^
                "It may take centuries to rise but once the Ice starts moving even mountains will yield."
                - Armant, Prophet of the Northern Empire

"Buying things enhances my gaming experience."

Comment

So much work goes unappreciated in so many games. These kind of things in the game hardly get a second look when people are playing...
                  medierra
                  "When you play GD it will feel like being punched in the face by a drunk grizzly bear. Thats how awesome it is.

... wait is that awesome? ok, how about - its like you're drunk and a grizzly bear is punching you but... no wait... its like you're drunk, you punch a grizzly bear in the face but the bear is also drunk, so it just explodes into gibs."

Comment

Originally posted by Harlequin View Post
                    Looks very nice.

Yeark I think you can see ingame if something has alot of small details or not.^^
                    Myeah, TQ was much more detailed than I usually noticed (although sometimes I would stop and admire the fine details on monsters, or the wallprints - actually being pleasantly surprised that the game looked so detailed). Mostly I just wanted to smash monsters faces in and obtain phat loot. Although i guess fine detail does affect me on a more subconscious level...

Comment

On another note, how many different crafting materials can those pistols be broken down into? Or will it be like grips/barrels can be exchanged?
                      Legendary Contributor. Die Hard ARPG Player

Comment

Originally posted by yerkyerk View Post
                        Myeah, TQ was much more detailed than I usually noticed (although sometimes I would stop and admire the fine details on monsters, or the wallprints - actually being pleasantly surprised that the game looked so detailed).
                        I really hope that we will be able to zoom in, so that we can admire the detailed art. If that's not possible in game, make it for the inventory and vendor menus.

Comment

Oh btw I like the first one better. More functional. Guns made with gold could break more easily since it's not very hard. The second one would befit a nobleman I think.^^
                          "It may take centuries to rise but once the Ice starts moving even mountains will yield."

Comment

Originally posted by Harlequin View Post
                            Oh btw I like the first one better. More functional. Guns made with gold could break more easily since it's not very hard. The second one would befit a nobleman I think.^^
                            What makes you think it's gold? It could be a variety of things, like Brass or a gold alloy.

Comment

Originally posted by ASYLUM101 View Post
                              What makes you think it's gold? It could be a variety of things, like Brass or a gold alloy.
                              Well to me it looks like gold.

Comment

Working...
                              X