X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ibugsy View Post
    Actually, the title is very accurate. If you don't want to play because you don't like or want to install Steam, then you have opted not to take advantage of playing the game if you were an early-access backer. So, it seems your post is inaccurate.
    I have not opted for a Steam-only early-access game, it was not warn, that's why Crate propose to refund.
    Whith this title, Crate seems to begin being Borg'ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Vifarc View Post
      I have not opted for a Steam-only early-access game, it was not warn, that's why Crate propose to refund.
      Whith this title, Crate seems to begin being Borg'ed.
      The title is accurate, it says can now play. That you choose not to play given that it requires Steam is up to you.

Note that if you bought the game via this site or Kickstarter (which I assume you did, otherwise complaining about Steam seems pretty silly..), you still get the release without needing Steam. So you might want to hang on to the game for the DRM-free, Steam-free release.

Comment

Personally I'd wager the majority would prefer the final game's online mode work directly with steam, I'd much rather use my steam friends list than have to make an all new one.

Comment

still cant see early acces key

any idea why i joined around last year , and if i readed right i should have acces to alpha??

Comment

Originally posted by blackwar View Post
            any idea why i joined around last year , and if i readed right i should have acces to alpha??
            Depends what package you bought.

If you got any package over the "just the game", then you should have access. Did you follow the instructions on the first post?
            "And the only people I fear are those who never have doubts", Billy Joel, Shades of Grey

Comment

If you got the 20$ version of the game (or is it 18$?) you won't have access right now. However you will be getting earlier access then usual sometime next year, just not right now.

If you are certain you got a higher tier of the game then you might want to check the thread that talks about activating your steam key going through humble bundle and whatnot. Otherwise you'd have to contact one of the devs/humble bundle and see if you can solve any problem that you might have.
              Shadows of darkness Ever watching without sight Linger in silence
              Screams of dying breath Of all hope forever lost Dismay Fear then Death
              Darkness now sated Without hunger they will wait Mercy unheard of

Comment

yeah it was the 18 dollar package, well that seems to be the problem them , geusse ill ait bit longer :/ . thx for the info

Comment

Is my early access key useless now can I not play this game now and have to pay to get it
                  Last edited by tobychew; 11-29-2013, 04:37 PM.

Comment

yeah it was the 18 dollar package, well that seems to be the problem them , geusse ill ait bit longer :/ . thx for the info
                    Why are you sad? If you only supported the game at the $18 level you didn't pay for early access, you paid for the finished game. If you wanted early access you could have chosen that.
                    Cheer up man. You will be getting a great game for $18. That seems like a win for you
                    Hard core all the way baby
                    Showing some support.Now the grim owner of -
                    5X Digital 2 X Pioneer 3X Patron 2X Loyalist Support Packs

It was an April morning when they told us we should go,
                    As I turn to you, you smiled at me
                    How could we say no?
                    With all the fun to have, to live the dreams we always had,
                    Oh, the songs to sing, when we at last return again.

Comment

• Originally posted by mamba View Post
                      The title is accurate, it says can now play. That you choose not to play given that it requires Steam is up to you.
                      I can not now play, for now I don't have any Steam account.
                      In a future, if I let me being borg'ed, I would play.
                      Or, maybe you talk about an hack to play at now without an account.
                      Last edited by Vifarc; 11-29-2013, 05:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by tobychew View Post
                        Is my early access key useless now can I not play this game now and have to pay to get it
                        If you have an early access key, please follow the OP's instructions, so that you can play now.

If you are "only" an early supporter without alpha or beta access, please wait for Crate opening access to all early supporters, which is intended to happen in January ... provided nothing interferes with this plan.

In any case, thanx for your support and welcome to the forums.

Comment

• I just activated my copy on Steam... Glad to be here!

Comment

Working...
                          X