X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hypercrazy View Post
    Anyone and everyone should upvote the thread. Even if you don't have a reddit you can register which does not require your email. Just upvote it you dont have to comment it.
    Done just that, hopefully it'll get a good amount of attention as it seems to be helping the KS quite a bit already.
    Grim Dawn Kickstarter backer #137: Digital Deluxe Edition

Comment

jeebuzz, it's like chating with hundreds of people at the same time with the chat history never going away. crazy format. well done, med and rhis also.

Comment

I thought you did a good job as well, for communicating in such a bonkers place... enjoyed the read... then I got distracted by the 'My ex gave birth to a black baby (I'm a white male)' IAmA...

I go to wallow in my shame...

Comment

Lots of positive comments. Great to see so many people professing their love for your prior game and for Grim Dawn. That goal is within sight now I'd say!

Comment

Originally posted by Father Squid View Post
            I thought you did a good job as well, for communicating in such a bonkers place... enjoyed the read... then I got distracted by the 'My ex gave birth to a black baby (I'm a white male)' IAmA...

I go to wallow in my shame...
            Ahahahaha I saw that too... and this is why I love reddit
            Blood for the Blood god!

Comment

I applaud your commitment, Medierra. There were very detailed and honest replies in there.

The IAmA has certainly helped. We seem to be approaching 85% of the target goal.
              My Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/klo0ga

Comment

Is the OP link working? It says "Page not found" (the project on the site, not the URL) for me..
                --TQ:IT Death Effects Mod maker (DEM), Former ASYLUMSMOD, Masteries & Krater(alpha) Tester, Masteries Calculator maker--

Thorough GD info here: www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=71628&postcount=1

Best music label of all times: www.g7welcomingcommittee.com/

"Boxed Deluxe Edition" support

Comment

Originally posted by i.n.s.a.n.e View Post
                  Is the OP link working? It says "Page not found" (the project on the site, not the URL) for me..
                  Yeah, I think that's broken. Soopy's link a few posts down seems to work though.

Quoting it below, just for convenience.
                  Donít be afraid! Itís simple math. Block of cheese, plus tortillas, plus heat, equals melted goodness and the key to discovering Truth. ... Substitute your brain and The Oracle where appropriate.
                  -- Lucious Aldin

Comment

Thanks man! =)
                    --TQ:IT Death Effects Mod maker (DEM), Former ASYLUMSMOD, Masteries & Krater(alpha) Tester, Masteries Calculator maker--

Thorough GD info here: www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=71628&postcount=1

Best music label of all times: www.g7welcomingcommittee.com/

"Boxed Deluxe Edition" support

Comment

I see there was a noticeable bump in pledges yesterday I assume that was because of this.
                      Who doesn't like orange. oooooOOOOOooooorange

Comment

yes i think so too. at the same pace, it would go over the target, and hopefully target a $400k fund!

Comment

Great success I think it reached 10th or 9th on the front page which is pretty much awesome and was number one in /r/IAMA for the entire time.
                          Blood for the Blood god!

Comment

I got a lot of good info from this link. good deal

Comment

Working...
                            X