X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by medea fleecestealer View Post
    Okay, may sound like a silly question here, but what happens if you've already bought a key direct from Crate and don't want to upgrade? Are you still going to get what was outlined for those original keys? Just curious about what the situation is for those who might not want, or be able, to put any more money into the project.

Now, where's my calculator?
    From the Kickstarter page:
    Also, please note that the first 3 tiers on Kickstarter are identical to the 3 website pre-order levels despite the minor price differences. If you have a Legendary key, for example, you will get all of the stuff in the KS $50 reward and do not need to pledge any more money if you don't want to.
    So, as I understand it, you would still get what you were promised for your original pre-order level, plus any extra goodies associated with the equivalent KS pledge level.
    Legendary Fan turned Digital Deluxe Edition Backer
    Unabashed CDProjektRED fan

Currently Playing: Bayonetta

Comment

Originally posted by Keyrock View Post
      From the Kickstarter page:

So, as I understand it, you would still get what you were promised for your original pre-order level, plus any extra goodies associated with the equivalent KS pledge level.
      Everything except the exclusive Kickstarter medal (and the key which you already have).

Comment

15% of the goal has been reached!
        Legendary Fan turned Digital Deluxe Edition Backer
        Unabashed CDProjektRED fan

Currently Playing: Bayonetta

Comment

Just to clarify, if I already had the Legendary Edition paid for, I don't need to do anything, right? Though I will of course be sharing the Kickstarter with everyone I know.

Comment

Greetings

I just saw the Kickstart video on IGN and I immediately decided to support this noble cause!
            I watched all the videos about Grim Dawn I could find and Im really thrilled to see the finished game. TQ has been one of my favourite games of all time and Grim Dawn looks promising enough to be even better.
            It is great that you are making it possible for fans to have a big impact on development. I hope you get all the funds you need.
            Also greetings from Finland.

Comment

Originally posted by kidshazam View Post
              Just to clarify, if I already had the Legendary Edition paid for, I don't need to do anything, right? Though I will of course be sharing the Kickstarter with everyone I know.
              Correct. You get all the stuff from the 3rd Kickstarter tier, excluding the Kickstarter medal and the key which you already have.

If you desperately want the Kickstarter medal you can chip in $2 to cleverly upgrade your legendary key to what is essentially the same ($50) tier.

Comment

Almost $50k now...I plan to do $375 for sure, if possible I'd like to go for the $1k if I can swing it, but I know with you guys it'll be well worth it. I don't think you'll have any trouble reaching and exceeding your goals, as a fellow programmer you already know I'm behind you all. ;]

I've put a link up on my site as well as the TQ Defiler news feed, hopefully we'll break some records and blow away what your team has for expectations. All of this past time spent on the game, you definitely deserve everything you can get to make it the best it can be. You've always had my vote.

Soul
                GD Defiler test version has been released!
                This is NOT yet compatible with Build 18+ character files!
                http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9343

I hate when people quote themselves in their signature. -me

Comment

Hi kidshazam,
                  Just to clarify, if I already had the Legendary Edition paid for, I don't need to do anything, right?
                  Exactly ...
                  Though I will of course be sharing the Kickstarter with everyone I know.
                  ... and much appreciated.

Welcome to the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhis View Post
                    Correct. You get all the stuff from the 3rd Kickstarter tier, excluding the Kickstarter medal and the key which you already have.

If you desperately want the Kickstarter medal you can chip in $2 to cleverly upgrade your legendary key to what is essentially the same ($50) tier.
                    Good to know, thank you. It's a little irksome that latecomers get a reward I don't, when my money was donated a year and a half ago, but it's no big deal I suppose. Just a silly little medal, after all.

Comment

Good to know, thank you. It's a little irksome that latecomers get a reward I don't, when my money was donated a year and a half ago, but it's no big deal I suppose. Just a silly little medal, after all.
                      Don't worry too much, you get a better version in the form of the TBA in game accessory included in the pre-order version. Those items will be far more exclusive than the Kickstarter medals.

Comment

So, I pledged another 64$, which should give me "Boxed Deluxe Edition" after the upgrade with my two Legendaries, can't wait for it. =)

Thumbs up, Crate! Damn, I am so happy about it, sorry I am repeating myself all the time! =)))

PS: 48k! Yay! But I guess you all are mashing F5 anyway, huh? =))
                        Last edited by i.n.s.a.n.e; 04-17-2012, 09:28 PM.
                        --TQ:IT Death Effects Mod maker (DEM), Former ASYLUMSMOD, Masteries & Krater(alpha) Tester, Masteries Calculator maker--

Thorough GD info here: www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=71628&postcount=1

Best music label of all times: www.g7welcomingcommittee.com/

"Boxed Deluxe Edition" support

Comment

Originally posted by Rhis View Post
                          Don't worry too much, you get a better version in the form of the TBA in game accessory included in the pre-order version. Those items will be far more exclusive than the Kickstarter medals.
                          Oh! My mistake sir, I should brush up on my reading comprehension. Perhaps a stately golden walking cane, or a jewel-encrusted monocle? The flair of those combined with the powdered wig would increase my majesty exponentially.

Comment

Oh! My mistake sir, I should brush up on my reading comprehension. Perhaps a stately golden walking cane, or a jewel-encrusted monocle? The flair of those combined with the powdered wig would increase my majesty exponentially.

We might actually have to consider those!

Comment

W0w Guys,

Been following this for a little while now... Long time watcher first time poster

Decidied it would awesome to support you guys in your Kickstart .

Can't wait to get into the Alpha Beta!!

Comment

Backers

$49,570
                                pledged of $280,000 goal

days to go

Talk about a running start! I'll do my part to add to that total in the next day or so.

TECHNOmancer
                                "We already know Crate has talented people as well...do we need to pretend Blizzard has a bunch of monkeys sitting around slapping keyboards to appreciate what Crate is doing with Grim Dawn?" -- Renevent

"There seems to be a distinct lack of appreciation of what it takes to create something." -- Renevent

Comment

Working...
                                X