Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Harlequin View Post
    303.000 now. Wtf happened that the level is rising so fast now? oO
    The project got funded, that's why. =)

Anyway, it is slowing down a bit again. If I remember correctly, it was at 300k ~12 hours ago..still good, but yesterday was just bliss! I hope the new interview, medierra talked about, will get us more attention. =)
    --TQ:IT Death Effects Mod maker (DEM), Former ASYLUMSMOD, Masteries & Krater(alpha) Tester, Masteries Calculator maker--

Thorough GD info here: www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=71628&postcount=1

Best music label of all times: www.g7welcomingcommittee.com/

"Boxed Deluxe Edition" support

Comment

• It's still on a 10K daily trend today, much more than it was at the same hour the days before the goal was reached.

Comment

• I think someone mentioned this before...is there any way of getting Totalbiscuit to do a gameplay video before Kickstarter ends? His videos get 100,000+ views and would help a lot I'm thinking.
        medierra
        "When you play GD it will feel like being punched in the face by a drunk grizzly bear. Thats how awesome it is.

... wait is that awesome? ok, how about - its like you're drunk and a grizzly bear is punching you but... no wait... its like you're drunk, you punch a grizzly bear in the face but the bear is also drunk, so it just explodes into gibs."

Comment

• TotalBiscuit mentioned Grim Dawn after Diablo 3, Torchlight 2 as one of the ARPGs that Path of Exile was competing against in his Mailbox today at 3.53:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9-VN...eature=g-all-u

Comment

• 110% of the goal has now been reached. Can we get to 150% (420k) and beyond? I say YES WE CAN!
            Legendary Fan turned Digital Deluxe Edition Backer
            Unabashed CDProjektRED fan

Currently Playing: Bayonetta

Comment

• Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
              I think someone mentioned this before...is there any way of getting Totalbiscuit to do a gameplay video before Kickstarter ends? His videos get 100,000+ views and would help a lot I'm thinking.
              I second this notion.

Comment

• I do not know where it was said, but medierra has stated on these forums that the game just is not ready enough for this. While it would be awesome if everything went as planned, with pre-alpha software, that rarely happens and a glitch or bugs or crashes or whatever, would be very counter-productive.
                Last edited by jiaco; Tomorrow at 11:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jiaco View Post
                  I do not know where it was said, but medierra has stated on these forums that the game just is not ready enough for this. While it would be awesome if everything went as planned, with pre-alpha software, that rarely happens and a glitch or bugs or crashes or whatever, would be very counter-productive.
                  I'm assuming a somewhat stable build, that can be used for PR purposes before the kickstarter ends, is nowhere near the point to completion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nxt View Post
                    It's still on a 10K daily trend today, much more than it was at the same hour the days before the goal was reached.
                    Basic street brawl principle, everyone's got your back when you're already winning the fight.

Kidding, kidding. But it's great to see the continued momentum. 9 days from now, it would be nice to say "wow, that thing just took on a life of its own".

Comment

• Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
                      I think someone mentioned this before...is there any way of getting Totalbiscuit to do a gameplay video before Kickstarter ends? His videos get 100,000+ views and would help a lot I'm thinking.
                      That's a pretty good idea man.

Comment

• Originally posted by jiaco View Post
                        I do not know where it was said, but medierra has stated on these forums that the game just is not ready enough for this. While it would be awesome if everything went as planned, with pre-alpha software, that rarely happens and a glitch or bugs or crashes or whatever, would be very counter-productive.
                        Originally posted by medierra View Post
                        We've had other media outlets, like PC Gamer ask for a playable but we're not in a place where we're ready to be sending out builds to people and probably won't be until we get to alpha, so it was sort of fortuitous to find that this guy lived right in our area and could stop over.
                        ... here you go

Comment

• Has there been any word on the interview they had today?
                          You are now looking at a new owner of the Hoarders Edition for $250. :-)

We are that much closer now.

Comment

• I got an email saying they had a bit of a backlog of features, so the story would be going up tomorrow (thurs) supposedly. Hopefully that's the case.

Comment

• Originally posted by medierra View Post
                              I got an email saying they had a bit of a backlog of features, so the story would be going up tomorrow (thurs) supposedly. Hopefully that's the case.
                              Hopefully this will get us a lot more backers! Can't wait to read it!
                              Legendary order and digital deluxe edition

Comment

• That should be a good read and should also bring in a few more backers updates are always good

Originally posted by medierra View Post
                                I got an email saying they had a bit of a backlog of features, so the story would be going up tomorrow (thurs) supposedly. Hopefully that's the case.
                                You are now looking at a new owner of the Hoarders Edition for $250. :-)

We are that much closer now.

Comment

Working...
                                X