No announcement yet.
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• he is correct. Mysterioso is the culpret. his name has been added to the roster of those who have yet to pay thier dues... in blood.
    High Priestess of The Cult of Crate

Legendary Supporter upgraded to Boxed Deluxe Edition
    I play for grass of course!

Comment

• That new update video. My god this game looks amazing. It has exactly what I feel is missing in most of ARPGs I've been seeing lately, attacks that feel and look really meaty. Every offensive action in that trailer really had an almost tangible impact. I can't get enough.

Alpha tomorrow plx?

Comment

• Almost at $300,000 now, I have a feeling that the word about how great this game looks and plays I bet is starting to really spread. I think that number is going to climb alot more. Keep up the great work guys and I hope that interview went well. :-)
        You are now looking at a new owner of the Hoarders Edition for $250. :-)

We are that much closer now.

Comment

• Wow, numbers are climbing very quickly now. How quickly the mood can change. Great new update medierra. I'll be heading to Massachusetts this July to visit some family... and to play some Grim Dawn... that's cool right?
          Last edited by Kardiophylax; 05-09-2012, 01:14 AM.

Comment

• he is correct. Mysterioso is the culpret. his name has been added to the roster of those who have yet to pay thier dues... in blood.
            I'm not going on any altar without a fight.

I'm just "complaining" that the number is rising too high for my puny brain to compute lol.

On another note, we hit 280k about.. 2:40 yesterday? And about a day and 8-9 hours later we've jumped nearly 20k. What are our bets for say 1200 ET tomorrow?

EDIT Good grief it's rising at a rate of about $100 a minute
            Last edited by Mysterioso; 05-09-2012, 02:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mysterioso View Post
              I'm not going on any altar without a fight.
              Excellent. I love it when they squirm

Comment

• Aaaaaaand we just hit 300k. Another milestone. Go team!
                My Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/klo0ga

Comment

• 300K! Congratulations Yet 10 days left - go-go-go!
                  My GD videos appear here:
                  http://www.youtube.com/user/RavenGrimDawn

Comment

• Looking really good everyone, just wait for the next update and see how much it jumps then :-)
                    You are now looking at a new owner of the Hoarders Edition for $250. :-)

We are that much closer now.

Comment

• "VEGETA! What does the scouter say about Grim Dawn's fundraising level?"

"It's over THREE HUNDRED THOUSAAAAAAAAND!" *Crushes scouter*

"WHAT THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND?! There's no way that can be right! Can it?!"

Comment

• This calls for a Festival of Blood. Let the mass sacrifice commence!

Comment

• Just donated $50. I've ordered the legendary pack previously so just giving a donation

Comment

• These one $175 pledge left with the bonus Logitech mouse...gogogo.

Edit. Hahah someone just snaffled it.
                            medierra
                            "When you play GD it will feel like being punched in the face by a drunk grizzly bear. Thats how awesome it is.

... wait is that awesome? ok, how about - its like you're drunk and a grizzly bear is punching you but... no wait... its like you're drunk, you punch a grizzly bear in the face but the bear is also drunk, so it just explodes into gibs."

Comment

• 303.000 now. Wtf happened that the level is rising so fast now? oO
                              "It may take centuries to rise but once the Ice starts moving even mountains will yield."
                              - Armant, Prophet of the Northern Empire

"Buying things enhances my gaming experience."

Comment

• Originally posted by Harlequin View Post
                                303.000 now. Wtf happened that the level is rising so fast now? oO
                                Success breeds success

Yesterday was the fourth most successful day of the past 21. Here's hoping that it is a sign of the trends for the next nine days!

Comment

Working...
                                X