No announcement yet.
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We must offer up a sacrifice in honour of this great day! Prepare the Alter!
    High Priestess of The Cult of Crate

Legendary Supporter upgraded to Boxed Deluxe Edition
    I play for grass of course!

Comment

• Originally posted by DragonWolf View Post
      We must offer up a sacrifice in honour of this great day! Prepare the Alter!
      I just looked at kicktraq to see what the progress was so far for today. I think its going to be another goooooood day. Only eight hours of the day gone and already over 1/3 of yesterday's contributions.

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkShrike View Post
        You have NO idea how hard Crate worked to time this exactly right so they would hit their goal on your birthday. Happy Birthday!

Lol thanks!
        It may also be surprising to know that some players prefer different play-styles.
        It is not censorship, it is called Whack a mole.
        I guess it only makes sense for Ghosts'n Goblins to go online. I mean, online is the current realm of people running around in their underwear, and Ghosts'n Goblins pretty much invented running around in your underwear.

Comment

We must offer up a sacrifice in honour of this great day! Prepare the Alter!
          the alter has been cleaned for this momentous occasion, High Priestess, the cult stands ready for you to lead them. the Crate Lords will be happy with the sacrifice.

just give the word my lady and it shall be done
          Legendary key holder since 20/12/2010

Co-op Digital Deluxe Bundle supporter I hope GD is a success

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor View Post
            Looks NICE!

All the destruction certainly adds to the atmosphere. Just waiting for the 720p (1080p maybe ) version
            I'm sure medierra will upload it after he's gotten some sleep, unfortunately I just ripped the video from the Kickstarter page and it seems the biggest video they support is 360p.

Comment

• Do you really NEED to see Medierra in HD?

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiphan View Post
                I'm sure medierra will upload it after he's gotten some sleep, unfortunately I just ripped the video from the Kickstarter page and it seems the biggest video they support is 360p.
                Still your copy of the video viewed nicely!
                "And the only people I fear are those who never have doubts", Billy Joel, Shades of Grey

Comment

• Originally posted by varsovie View Post
                  Do you really NEED to see Medierra in HD?
                  *smacks varsovie upside the head* I'm ashamed that you even had to ask that question and now I am tempted to make you the next sacrifice.

Of course we need to see Medierra in HD.

Any vision of the Divine One must be of the best quality.
                  Last edited by DragonWolf; 05-08-2012, 02:00 PM.
                  High Priestess of The Cult of Crate

Legendary Supporter upgraded to Boxed Deluxe Edition
                  I play for grass of course!

Comment

*smacks varsovie upside the head* I'm ashamed that you even had to ask that question and not I am tempted to make you the next sacrifice.

Of course we need to see Medierra in HD.

Any vision of the Divine One must be of the best quality.
                    That and the Arcanist gameplay you see at the end looks a lot sweeter in HD!

Originally posted by ibugsy View Post
                    Still your copy of the video viewed nicely!
                    Thanks, I was lucky to get it up so soon after Medierra posted it. I suppose that's the one bright side to being several hours ahead of the states; while Medierra was only posting that at 3am I was already at work by then brewing some coffee!

Comment

• We should reach 7000 backers today, probably pretty soon. I think 10,000 backers is a realistic estimate for the final tally.
                      Legendary Fan turned Digital Deluxe Edition Backer
                      Unabashed CDProjektRED fan

Currently Playing: Bayonetta

Comment

• Originally posted by Keyrock View Post
                        We should reach 7000 backers today, probably pretty soon. I think 10,000 backers is a realistic estimate for the final tally.
                        I would agree with that

@DragonWol
                        varsovie will become tonight's sacrifice, so give the word and it shall be done,

and yes an HD version of the Crate lord is always a good idea, anything said against that is blasphemy and the poster will be sacrificed to appease the Crate Lords

and of course a HD version of the video in general is very much always a good idea too
                        Legendary key holder since 20/12/2010

Co-op Digital Deluxe Bundle supporter I hope GD is a success

Comment

• I hope Grim Dawn is the opposite to the norm where we gain more backers and momentum picks up after the funding goal has been reached.
                          medierra
                          "When you play GD it will feel like being punched in the face by a drunk grizzly bear. Thats how awesome it is.

... wait is that awesome? ok, how about - its like you're drunk and a grizzly bear is punching you but... no wait... its like you're drunk, you punch a grizzly bear in the face but the bear is also drunk, so it just explodes into gibs."

Comment

• 7000 backers! The milestones are coming fast and furious now.
                            Legendary Fan turned Digital Deluxe Edition Backer
                            Unabashed CDProjektRED fan

Currently Playing: Bayonetta

Comment

• Hey

I go to sleep for a few hours and now it's up to 293k eh?
                              Now that we've hit the goal, what are you supposing we could get if we manage to build up a sizable surplus, like say 350-400?

Nice gameplay of the arcanist I see, looks like a battlemage kind of.

EDIT and now it's like 293.5k. Stop rising so fast, I can hardly keep up
                              Last edited by Mysterioso; 05-08-2012, 03:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mysterioso View Post
                                Stop rising so fast, I can hardly keep up
                                That's just crazy talk.

FASTER!
                                Cavar
                                Legendary Key Holder since February 2010

Kickstarter Contributor - Hoarder's Edition - 5/2/2012

Comment

Working...
                                X