No announcement yet.
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• +1 Crate! Congrats on reaching - and surpassing your goal, well deserved!
    Grim Dawn supporter & promoter! ...all the way from New Zealand ^^

Comment

• 101% Grats Crats
      Scor'To - Deepmire Pyromancist

Live in swamp.
      Burn people.
      Be badass.

Comment

• Woho, grats Crate!
        Now bring out the alpha, i want to play!

Comment

• Congrats. Now let's see if we can hit 400k =).

Comment

• Yay!

Went to bed when it was at 99% so I was confident it would be funded today.

Originally posted by medierra View Post
            Huzzah! Now on to the second leg of the race!

Working on a new update now...
            Here's hoping the second leg is just as exciting and profitable!
            medierra
            "When you play GD it will feel like being punched in the face by a drunk grizzly bear. Thats how awesome it is.

... wait is that awesome? ok, how about - its like you're drunk and a grizzly bear is punching you but... no wait... its like you're drunk, you punch a grizzly bear in the face but the bear is also drunk, so it just explodes into gibs."

Comment

• Freaking Awesome I haven't been following as closely as I would like because I am in the field seeding, but this is so great to see. Now to have a strong finish and we will be seeing GD by this time next year!

Comment

• Congratulations with getting the goal!
                But don't stop yet. That's the right time to throw something exciting and teasing into the crowd and try to rush the remaining days for getting significantly more than the goal set. People now sure the project will complete so you can prepare promises of what ADDITIONAL features will appear if you get $400K, $500K, $750K etc. Make a very particular and explicit list, probably some graph (it's a pity you had not one during the previous days) - and you possibly will convince those who were in doubt yet. There are whole 10 days left, don't just waste these days celebrating
                My GD videos appear here:
                http://www.youtube.com/user/RavenGrimDawn

Comment

• HOORAH!!!!

Now everything else is a bonus so let's hope the money keeps rolling in to get this great game finished and out to the public to play.

Comment

• Congratulations!
                    So this project will be funded on my birthday. Coincidence? i think not!

Now let these coins keep rolling in!
                    This will be Legen - wait for it... Dary!!

Legendary key owner - upgraded to Boxed Special Edition

Comment

• Congrats, Crate.

Is PayPal a possibility now that you're funded? Seems like a lot of the other recent Kickstarter projects were able to get PayPal going only after funding. Maybe they'll be more receptive to the idea now.

Comment

• Congrats Let's hope you'll be able to get even more funding! Also, seconded @ Raven, you should make this list and attract even more possible customers

Comment

• Congrats Crate! Although seemingly impossible now, let's try to push it as high as it can go for the Mac port :P

Comment

• Congratulations Crate!

Since the video hasn't been uploaded to Crate's Youtube Channel yet, I uploaded it to mine: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2MLTlDHUgo. Hopefully it helps spread the word even more and my comment for people to not stop trying to rope in more backers goes a long way in helping to hit that 10k backer sweet spot!
                            Last edited by eisprinzessin; 05-08-2012, 09:10 PM. Reason: OK - size 4 ... don't want to be a spoilsport here ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiphan View Post
                              Congratulations Crate!

Since the video hasn't been uploaded to Crate's Youtube Channel yet, I uploaded it to mine: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2MLTlDHUgo. Hopefully it helps spread the word even more and my comment for people to not stop trying to rope in more backers goes a long way in helping to hit that 10k backer sweet spot!
                              Looks NICE!

All the destruction certainly adds to the atmosphere. Just waiting for the 720p (1080p maybe ) version
                              Last edited by eisprinzessin; 05-08-2012, 09:11 PM. Reason: see above ;)

Comment

• wow, we were at $282,268 when I logged off last night, to gain 6k overnight and into this morning, congrats, so we are now sitting at $288,268. lets hope it reaches 300k soon, at the rate its going, this is a very easy goal

congrats again, and well and truly deserved

PS the latest video looks fab! got to love the illusionist, now its a toss up between that and the occulist to which is the first class I play, or maybe have both classes? as that should make for a very deadly combined class

hope we get more info on this class in a bit, I know you said its still early, but what I seen in the video really impresses me a lot
                                Last edited by matthewfarmery; 05-08-2012, 10:11 AM.
                                Legendary key holder since 20/12/2010

Co-op Digital Deluxe Bundle supporter I hope GD is a success

Comment

Working...
                                X