X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by eisprinzessin View Post
    short answer: correct --- long answer: read your emails after the kickstarter campaign
    hmmm.... oddly enough i dont recall receiving any emails about the kickstarter campaign at all. I just came across the campaign during one of my periodic catch up visits.

Comment

• My response was regarding upgrades via KS - Crate hasn't sent out a KS email to forum members ... not yet
      Last edited by eisprinzessin; 05-04-2012, 10:03 PM. Reason: tense

Comment

• I upped my pledge to $200 while keeping to the $85 funding tier, more money for Crate, this is now the second most expensive game I have potentially bought, first been wasteland 2

still more funds for Crate, and no money towards boxes and shipping
        Legendary key holder since 20/12/2010

Co-op Digital Deluxe Bundle supporter I hope GD is a success

Comment

• Originally posted by matthewfarmery View Post
          I upped my pledge to $200 while keeping to the $85 funding tier, more money for Crate, this is now the second most expensive game I have potentially bought, first been wasteland 2

still more funds for Crate, and no money towards boxes and shipping
          No even the 98$ tier?

Thank

Comment

• Matthew, you are kind of heroic!
            Epic Edition owner, Digital Deluxe Edition backer AND Co-translator and proof-reader of the French Edition.

Comment

• Originally posted by eisprinzessin View Post
              My response was regarding upgrades via KS - Crate hasn't sent out a KS email to forum members ... not yet
              Seems like a reasonable action item to suggest I know my coming across the kickstart was an accident of timing. Life has been busy and updates somewhat sporadic so my visit rate had dropped to fairly infrequent (but not my interest level - just new job and lots of new focus)

Comment

• Thank you for that information eisprinzessin, I was wondering when I would hear that I'd upgraded correctly, beyond just getting an email stating that they'd received my email.

Comment

• Originally posted by varsovie View Post
                  No even the 98$ tier?

Thank
                  well if the project is sucessfully funded, Im going to be getting three keys (already own two) so a fourth one really isn't needed) well I suppose I could select that option, and maybe give out a key or two, as two are certainly reserved

edit

I think I have miss calculated, GD is the most expensive game I have ever purchases, as I got two legendary keys as well, so that and my $200 pledge, adds up a bit, well, I could I suppose get the digital co op bundle, and get four keys! so if I do get this bundle, and as I have a couple of keys going spare (and if the KS funding is successful) then if someone wants a key, PM me, as I will have two spare, one legendary key and the co op bundle key, so anyone still having trouble funding the game, and wants one of those keys, then the first two that contact me, either through irc or PM gets them, well, then again, I think the KS key (main one) I would probably use in steam, (fingers crossed) one of the keys will is reserved, probably on of the legendary keys) so that leaves one legendary key (with alpha and beta access) and the other which I dont think will have alpha and beta access (KS co op bundle key) so this offer is a limited time offer) or until two people contact me. I think that is fair

edit
                  one key gone, just waiting for KS to be funded to get the other key, but if it is successful and I hope it is, then I will have a second key up for grabs
                  Last edited by matthewfarmery; 05-05-2012, 01:16 PM.
                  Legendary key holder since 20/12/2010

Co-op Digital Deluxe Bundle supporter I hope GD is a success

Comment

• For amount of stretch goals you'd be hard pressed to beat this!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...igners-edition
                    medierra
                    "When you play GD it will feel like being punched in the face by a drunk grizzly bear. Thats how awesome it is.

... wait is that awesome? ok, how about - its like you're drunk and a grizzly bear is punching you but... no wait... its like you're drunk, you punch a grizzly bear in the face but the bear is also drunk, so it just explodes into gibs."

Comment

• Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
                      For amount of stretch goals you'd be hard pressed to beat this!

Holy smokes that's a lot of stretch goals!

While I never played OGRE I did play another Steve Jackson game, Car Wars, back in the day. Good times.

Anyway, hopefully the Grim Dawn Kickstarter will hit the 95% mark before the day is over. It's looking increasingly like Monday may be the day to pop the bubbly and celebrate the funding goal being reached. Then of course it will be right back to spreading the word and beating the drum of Grim Dawn wherever I can.
                      Legendary Fan turned Digital Deluxe Edition Backer
                      Unabashed CDProjektRED fan

Currently Playing: Bayonetta

Comment

• Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
                        For amount of stretch goals you'd be hard pressed to beat this!

I think I may have sprained my mouse finger scrolling down that page.

I'm sure Crate is probably cooking something special up to be announced once they solidly hit their original goal though. I seem to remember something being said about surprises should they surpass it (as in announcements on other resources)

Comment

• Damn, they have only 3500 backers and $550,000 raised! Man, maybe if we'd made TQ less replayable, you guys would have had more time to earn money over the last few years...

Comment

• One problem is that we've already built most of the features, so there isn't that much extra we can add on, especially when our stretch goals aren't an extra 1/2 a million dollars like Wasteland 2. I think I can come up with something good though...

Omg, I've got it! We'll just take away some existing features and then add them back in!

Comment

• Will there be an update video starring our favorite bald, bearded game developer once the goal is reached?
                              Legendary Fan turned Digital Deluxe Edition Backer
                              Unabashed CDProjektRED fan

Currently Playing: Bayonetta

Comment

• Originally posted by medierra View Post
                                Damn, they have only 3500 backers and $550,000 raised! Man, maybe if we'd made TQ less replayable, you guys would have had more time to earn money over the last few years...

What also helps them is that the Average Pledge Per Backer is nearly 4x that of Grim Dawn at $158...while Grim Dawn averages $42 per backer.
                                medierra
                                "When you play GD it will feel like being punched in the face by a drunk grizzly bear. Thats how awesome it is.

... wait is that awesome? ok, how about - its like you're drunk and a grizzly bear is punching you but... no wait... its like you're drunk, you punch a grizzly bear in the face but the bear is also drunk, so it just explodes into gibs."

Comment

Working...
                                X