No announcement yet.
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roros - sorry to hear about your situation and hope that it improves soon.

On a lighter and more profound note, backpedaling is a highly tricky manoeuvre that is employed too seldom and that few of us pull off with proper aplomb - so kudos!

Comment

• Is it possible to upgrade my existing Legendary ($48) to the boxed edition ($100)...and if so, How ?

I don't need the down-load if I get the boxed edition with a disc.

Comment

• It is possible to upgrade but i cant think of where you go to do that. I know that much about it.

Originally posted by shawnmck View Post
        Is it possible to upgrade my existing Legendary ($48) to the boxed edition ($100)...and if so, How ?

I don't need the down-load if I get the boxed edition with a disc.
        You are now looking at a new owner of the Hoarders Edition for $250. :-)

We are that much closer now.

Comment

• You should read the first page of THIS topic!

Originally posted by Rhis
          If you have already pre-ordered Grim Dawn, we will credit you the value of your existing pre-order towards a higher value Kickstarter reward tier.

Each pre-order key can only be redeemed for credit against one Kickstarter contribution.
          Reward tiers reached in this manner exclude the initial key offered for that tier.

Simply contribute the difference between the reward tier and the value of your key to the Kickstarter project, and then send an email containing the email address you used to purchase Grim Dawn, your preorder key, and your Kickstarter account name to upgrades@crateentertainment.com

NOTE: You may have to select "no reward" to complete the pledge. We'll make sure you get the gear!

WARNING!!! FOR THIS TO WORK YOU MUST ONLY PLEDGE THE DIFFERENCE, NOT THE FULL AMOUNT.
          IF YOU PLEDGE THE FULL AMOUNT FOR A TIER WE CANNOT GIVE YOU A REFUND FOR THE DIFFERENCE!

This email address is only valid for upgrade requests. Upgrading is an automated process. You will receive an auto-reply to confirm we received your request. At the end of the project, if the goal was reached, you will receive an additional email confirming the details of the upgrade. Should the project fail to meet the goal, all upgrades are void.

Comment

• ROFL

Thats where i saw it, I have my pages set up so the newest posts are the first it shows which is why i couldn't find it. I knew i say it somewhere but i bet i'll forget where it is again the next time its asked again lol.

Comment

• I know, I know, I'm late to the party but I finally upgraded my existing pre order through kickstarter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bleh View Post
                I know, I know, I'm late to the party but I finally upgraded my existing pre order through kickstarter.
                Better late than never.
                Legendary Fan turned Digital Deluxe Edition Backer
                Unabashed CDProjektRED fan

Currently Playing: Bayonetta

Comment

• Your not too late, i still have to help kickstart GD so im the one who may be late

Originally posted by Bleh View Post
                  I know, I know, I'm late to the party but I finally upgraded my existing pre order through kickstarter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Keyrock View Post
                    Better late than never.
                    True, but I have been looking forward to this game for a long time so it feels kind of late.

Originally posted by Albedoshin View Post
                    Your not too late, i still have to help kickstart GD so im the one who may be late
                    Still 21 days to go.

Comment

• I'm a procrastinator so im glad that i still have 21 days left, gives me enough time to actually click that one button :P

Comment

• I was a little surprised when I first saw the kickstarter, because the cheapest price for getting the game was 18$.
                        Still seems to me like 15$ is some kind of treshold price and the additional 3$ make people very hesitant to try it. It was for me at first, until I decided that I'll give substantially more than that.
                        But I think the kickstarter would do better with a 15$ license available.
                        Last edited by Doctor; 04-27-2012, 07:37 PM.

Comment

• The new logitech tier is awesome. Is anyone from Crate able to talk about how that went down or did logitech just kinda go "have some G400's, bye!"?
                          Praise the sun!

Comment

• Originally posted by Roros View Post
                            The new logitech tier is awesome. Is anyone from Crate able to talk about how that went down or did logitech just kinda go "have some G400's, bye!"?
                            Basically someone from the Logitech gaming department approached us looking to do a little cross promotion and offered us the mice to use as a reward.

Comment

• How can I choose this reward, but still have my preorder discount? (limited supply)

Comment

• Originally posted by varsovie View Post
                                How can I choose this reward, but still have my preorder discount? (limited supply)
                                pray for a fast reply only 13 left
                                Blood for the Blood god!

Comment

Working...
                                X