No announcement yet.
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honestly, I had a lot of fun with the d3 demo. Granted I never died and could not even tell you what hotkey was for health pots, but at least I was in constant fear of getting dropped (happened at least 3 times during the ~1hour demo). My favorite part was the sound and the feel of breaking stuff. It made if feel a lot more combat-ish and I know that GD is also going to have that feeling in it.

I think d3 will be a great game. I want to play it. I would be super happy if I could play it on my laptop in the middle of nowhere, but obviously, that is not going to happen.

But my point is, GD and D3 are not mutually exclusive. I think after this free-d3-demo weekend, we will see a lot of people come here and contribute to KS for GD as d3 will remind them how much they like games like diablo.

And remember with GD, we will have lots of mods and things to keep up interest long after the 1st or 2nd playthrough. So it is definitely worth investing 2-3 times the retail d3 price on a GD-KS pledge.
    Last edited by jiaco; Tomorrow at 11:34 PM.

Comment

• 50% indeed, great work Crate!
      - Ia! Ia! Cthulhu Ftaghn!
      - Gesundheit.

My channel (aka "proof that I am really wasting my time with random things"):

Comment

• Congratiulations on breaking the 50%. Now to the 75%.
        "It may take centuries to rise but once the Ice starts moving even mountains will yield."
        - Armant, Prophet of the Northern Empire

"Buying things enhances my gaming experience."

Comment

• Originally posted by Queeg View Post
          Nice one! KS is up to 140,000+ now so we are over 50% of target!

I also bought the bronze pack of PoE, together with D3 this will be one hell of a gaming year!

Comment

• Originally posted by jiaco View Post
            Honestly, I had a lot of fun with the d3 demo. Granted I never died and could not even tell you what hotkey was for health pots, but at least I was in constant fear of getting dropped (happened at least 3 times during the ~1hour demo).
            I actually thought it was pretty good to from what I have managed to experience so far... only the wizard and the barbarian up to level 6... did have some difficulties connecting but that is to be expected...

Like you I didn't die and never used potions, but I have to say I thought the overall look was pretty decent, and Deckard Cain still sounds like the same old Deckard Cain

Comment

• I am super impressed by the KickStarter activity today, we passed 50% and it continues to move, I hope this continues, as so far, this looks like a total success!
              Last edited by jiaco; Tomorrow at 11:34 PM.

Comment

• I would like to send you some Belgian Beer to congratulate you for the 50%.

Keep on continuing like that guys! you deserve it

You'll make a dream come true for many of us gamers!

I Really like to give more but legendary order and digital deluxe is all i can offer right now. :/

... Do you accept Kidneys?
                Last edited by Asgardhora; 04-21-2012, 07:24 PM.
                Legendary order and digital deluxe edition

Comment

• Originally posted by Asgardhora View Post
                  ... Do you accept Kidneys?
                  I tried that already!
                  Join in on IRC! irc.quakenet.org #grimdawn

No IRC Client? Use Webchat! - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=grimdawn

Comment

• Originally posted by Asgardhora View Post
                    some Belgian Beer
                    Do you accept Kidneys?
                    Used kidney don't worth enough, sorry.
                    (But I could use this beer!)

Comment

• Ok upgraded my epic and legendary version to two digital deluxe versions - at least that was the intent.

I did so using one kickstarter login and therefore one amount. Is that an issue ? (Not sure what to make of "Each pre-order key can only be redeemed for credit against one Kickstarter contribution.", as both are redeemed against one contribution, not multiple. The problem is that from the contribution it is not clear that it is for two digital deluxe editions, as KS did not let me pledge for two editions / two amounts separately, only one amount). Do I need a second KS id ?
                      Last edited by mamba; 04-21-2012, 09:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mamba View Post
                        Ok upgraded my epic and legendary version to two digital deluxe versions - at least that was the intent.

I did so using one kickstarter login and therefore one amount. Is that an issue ? (Not sure what to make of "Each pre-order key can only be redeemed for credit against one Kickstarter contribution.", as both are redeemed against one contribution, not multiple. The problem is that from the contribution it is not clear that it is for two digital deluxe editions, as KS did not let me pledge for two editions / two amounts separately, only one amount). Do I need a second KS id ?
                        I have a feeling you just need to send two emails to the upgrade email address (one for each key) and as long as the two upgrade amounts add up to the total pledge you made on KS it should be fine

Edit...

was nearly right... see http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showp...&postcount=323
                        Last edited by Queeg; 04-22-2012, 11:40 AM.
                        Join in on IRC! irc.quakenet.org #grimdawn

No IRC Client? Use Webchat! - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=grimdawn

Comment

• Have just become a Backer on KS using a different email adding a second game to my original support instead of upgrading. (I like to have both medals )
                          Win7 Ultimate 64-bit
                          Gigabyte X79-UD5
                          16 GB RAM
                          CPU: i7 3930K
                          GPU: GTX Titan, Driver 344.48 (24 October)
                          Soundcard: Creative SB Recon3D Fatal1ty Pro PCIe
                          Monitor 27'' @ 2560*1440
                          All running at stock speeds.

Comment

• Congrats on continuing to do so well with the KS I really hope you guys make it to the $1m mark. Now as a suggestion does anyone else think footage of co-op play would make for an awesome update?

Comment

• Originally posted by mamba View Post
                              Ok upgraded my epic and legendary version to two digital deluxe versions - at least that was the intent.

I did so using one kickstarter login and therefore one amount. Is that an issue ? (Not sure what to make of "Each pre-order key can only be redeemed for credit against one Kickstarter contribution.", as both are redeemed against one contribution, not multiple. The problem is that from the contribution it is not clear that it is for two digital deluxe editions, as KS did not let me pledge for two editions / two amounts separately, only one amount).
                              That's totally fine. We just need one email to the upgrades address containing both keys, if you haven't already. If you have, then you are good.

Thanks again for your support!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhis View Post
                                That's totally fine. We just need one email to the upgrades address containing both keys, if you haven't already. If you have, then you are good.

Thanks again for your support!
                                Good to know, have sent the mail already and it explains the math

Comment

Working...
                                X