No announcement yet.
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've posted a link on a forum I frequent with quite a few members, although it doesn't really have anything to do with gaming. I'v also written to a danish gaming/tech site about it, so hopefully they'll write something about it.

I haven't followed anything on Kickstarter before, but I'd guess the first day or two is where the support is really high and after that it'll fall down to a more steady pace. But 180.000 to go and 30 days left should make it possible to go above the target.

Comment

• Yeah, looking at other successful projects, the start and end is naturally the most active. We're not in the safe yet, it's difficult to make an analogous prediction since they vary so much from project to project (some are almost perfectly flat throughout, while double fine made almost half of their pledges in the last couple of days), but I'm almost confident that we'll make it.
      Praise the sun!

Comment

• Originally posted by NZSpy View Post
        You forget how much it costs to actually develop the physical copy which I believe is the reason for the higher tier. It is worth it to us but it doesn't really help Crate. This price-point isn't much different to other KS projects I have seen.
        I have NO idea how much it costs I was just thinking it might get more $50 pledges, but if the cost to Crate isn't worth it, then that's cool. Like I said, just thinking out loud.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmb42088 View Post
          I have NO idea how much it costs I was just thinking it might get more $50 pledges, but if the cost to Crate isn't worth it, then that's cool. Like I said, just thinking out loud.
          Between 10 to 15 bucks, depending of the quantities and the quality (toilet paper or glazed on the poster...).

Comment

• I pre-ordered the legendary edition before kickstarter. So, I have a question now, is there a difference between Kickstarter legendary edition and old pre-order aside from that medal? And if I wanted to get that medal, do I need to pledge 2$ and do all that e-mailing stuff to you?

Comment

• Where to Pre-order

Knowing that Kickstarter takes a cut, would it be better for me to just pre-order the game off this website? Or is the dev pushing new purchases towards the KS project?

Comment

• Originally posted by Goekhan View Post
                I pre-ordered the legendary edition before kickstarter. So, I have a question now, is there a difference between Kickstarter legendary edition and old pre-order aside from that medal?
                No, only the medal.
                Originally posted by Goekhan View Post
                And if I wanted to get that medal, do I need to pledge 2$ and do all that e-mailing stuff to you?
                Yes, then you will get both medals.
                Originally posted by Tiki View Post
                Knowing that Kickstarter takes a cut, would it be better for me to just pre-order the game off this website? Or is the dev pushing new purchases towards the KS project?
                I'd say go KS ... they plan to discontinue the old system.

Comment

• Well just pledged 50$ for you guys, already got the legendary edition several months back. I dont really care about the physical copy since im in France and the poste systeme is just a pain in the ***, all I really want to say is SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!!

So good luck too you guys, i know your going to make this game happen, maybe even make a big name out there? who knows

Comment

• Guys, we are marching toward 100k and with 2200+ backer now!
                    Once a Legendary Fan Edition Grim Dawn Supporter
                    Upgraded to Co-op Digital Deluxe Edition

Comment

• indeed we are doing really well
                      Legendary key holder since 20/12/2010

Co-op Digital Deluxe Bundle supporter I hope GD is a success

Comment

• Just hit 100k a few seconds ago. :]
                        GD Defiler test version has been released!
                        This is NOT yet compatible with Build 18+ character files!
                        http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9343

I hate when people quote themselves in their signature. -me

Comment

• And... We are now at $100,000 as of 6:53 PM eastern daylight savings time.

EDIT: Thank this guy "Yes, I changed my 'upgrade from Legendary' pledge from $102 to $113 just to have the satisfaction of seeing that :-)"

Comment

• Wow that's pretty impressive $100,000. I'm not sure what we started out at today, but wow is all I can say. Great group of fans and people.
                            Legendary x2

Finally able to donate to Kickstarter - and will purchase digital download before the end for hubby

Comment

• The 100K took a little longer than 36 hours

Comment

• 100,000! thats awesome news

we have a few people now on irc.quakenet.org in #grimdawn if anyone wants to stop by and say hello.

Also if anyone knows of someone with a spare $8k lying around.....

Join in on IRC! irc.quakenet.org #grimdawn

No IRC Client? Use Webchat! - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=grimdawn

Comment

Working...
                                X